Jump to content
Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2020

Recommended Posts

 

 

6 minutes ago, Girly said:

Can anyone tell me where to view previous Christmas swaps please? 

Here you go!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat tails is really my wing man, well, woman.

Anything to do with computers - or crochet - and she is there :clap:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Patricia W said:

Everyone should have a Cat Tails! 

Totally agree; I have a 16 yr old hoodie for most tech issues but he can't crochet! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please can @Ursula123, @Patricia W, @Willow, @Peter , @gahoop  and @Girly PM your addresses to me, if you would still like to take part.

Harrison Family, I haven't left you out, it's just that when I put the @ there seemed to be two of you so I wasn't sure which one you are 😕

Thanks Cat tails for pointing out using the @ the other day. Let's see if it works for me.

Sopadragon has already sent me hers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Please can @Ursula123, @Patricia W, @Willow, @Peter , @gahoop  and @Girly PM your addresses to me, if you would still like to take part.

Harrison Family, I haven't left you out, it's just that when I put the @ there seemed to be two of you so I wasn't sure which one you are 😕

Thanks Cat tails for pointing out using the @ the other day. Let's see if it works for me.

Sopadragon has already sent me hers.

It’s this one: @HarrisonFamily

 

For those new to the forum. Click on Luvachicken her name, it will direct you to her “page”. There you can see a little envelope. If you click on it, you can send a message directly to her.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cat tails said:

For those new to the forum. Click on Luvachicken her name, it will direct you to her “page”. There you can see a little envelope. If you click on it, you can send a message directly to her.

Thanks again Cat Tails.

I had forgotten that the PM part is not at the bottom of the avatar.

Used to be so much easier in the old days :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

havent been very good at logging on recently! have I missed the boat on joining in??

 

Im still in love with the topstitching on the make up bag I got last year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, not too late at all 😊

I will add you to the list.

If you could PM me your address that would be great.

Me, Luvachicken

sopadragon

Cat tails

Ursula 123

Patricia W

Willow

Harrison Family

Peter 

gahoop

Girly

Hellis

51 minutes ago, Hellis said:

havent been very good at logging on recently! have I missed the boat on joining in??

 

Sorry Hellis, it wouldn't let me put your quote at the top, and now I've edited it once the edit button has disappeared 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hellis said:

lovely! all PM'd :)

Excellent, very efficient.

Let's hope the other addresses arrive before the end of Saturday 31st October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, Thanks for allowing me to join. Sorry it has taken me so long to post anything but I forgot my password. Good job I wrote it down and found it in the end. Looking forward to chatting about chickens and stuff with you all

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 12:24 PM, Luvachicken said:

At the end of this week I will PM you and all the others to ask for your address

I think I made a mistake here :oops:

 I usually just ask you on here to send me your addresses via the PM - which some of you have done already -  but this time, as you can see, I said I would send a PM to ask for them.

Please ignore that, as most you know the way the swap operates, although I have sent some of the newbies PM's to help them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just waiting for 2 addresses to come in now.

I'm guessing one person may have gone away for half term but the other hasn't responded to my PM at all...........just have to wait I guess :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

Just waiting for 2 addresses to come in now.

I'm guessing one person may have gone away for half term but the other hasn't responded to my PM at all...........just have to wait I guess :whistle:

You are doing a great job, Luvvie. You must have the patience of a saint 😊!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soapdragon said:

You must have the patience of a saint 😊!

Thank you 😊

It's funny how I have the patience to do this and to work on a 1 to 1 basis with a special needs child but don't always have the patience for other things :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cat tails said:

Are getting them tonight??😇

Yes, I did get one of the addresses earlier today but I am still waiting on one, even though I have now sent them 2 PM's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Yes, I did get one of the addresses earlier today but I am still waiting on one, even though I have now sent them 2 PM's.

Well... if they don’t respond, maybe it’s better to sit this one out and maybe join the next one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cat tails said:

Well... if they don’t respond, maybe it’s better to sit this one out and maybe join the next one? 

Well yes, there is always next year.

I don't like to keep badgering people, especially when it is half term, and usually, once I've posted one PM, everyone is very good at replying straight away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Addresses coming soon 🎄 😊 🎄

Whoop whoop!!! 🎅🏻🤶🏻🎄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...