Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2020

Please can @Ursula123, @Patricia W, @Willow, @Peter , @gahoop  and @Girly PM your addresses to me, if you would still like to take part.

Harrison Family, I haven't left you out, it's just that when I put the @ there seemed to be two of you so I wasn't sure which one you are 😕

Thanks Cat tails for pointing out using the @ the other day. Let's see if it works for me.

Sopadragon has already sent me hers.

7 minutes ago, Luvachicken said:

Please can @Ursula123, @Patricia W, @Willow, @Peter , @gahoop  and @Girly PM your addresses to me, if you would still like to take part.

Harrison Family, I haven't left you out, it's just that when I put the @ there seemed to be two of you so I wasn't sure which one you are 😕

Thanks Cat tails for pointing out using the @ the other day. Let's see if it works for me.

Sopadragon has already sent me hers.

It’s this one: @HarrisonFamily

For those new to the forum. Click on Luvachicken her name, it will direct you to her “page”. There you can see a little envelope. If you click on it, you can send a message directly to her.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cat tails said:

For those new to the forum. Click on Luvachicken her name, it will direct you to her “page”. There you can see a little envelope. If you click on it, you can send a message directly to her.

Thanks again Cat Tails.

I had forgotten that the PM part is not at the bottom of the avatar.

Used to be so much easier in the old days :lol:

• Haha 1

No, not too late at all 😊

I will add you to the list.

If you could PM me your address that would be great.

Me, Luvachicken

sopadragon

Cat tails

Ursula 123

Patricia W

Willow

Harrison Family

Peter 

gahoop

Girly

Hellis

51 minutes ago, Hellis said:

havent been very good at logging on recently! have I missed the boat on joining in??

Sorry Hellis, it wouldn't let me put your quote at the top, and now I've edited it once the edit button has disappeared 🙄

On 10/25/2020 at 12:24 PM, Luvachicken said:

At the end of this week I will PM you and all the others to ask for your address

I think I made a mistake here :oops:

I usually just ask you on here to send me your addresses via the PM - which some of you have done already -  but this time, as you can see, I said I would send a PM to ask for them.

Please ignore that, as most you know the way the swap operates, although I have sent some of the newbies PM's to help them out.

19 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

Just waiting for 2 addresses to come in now.

I'm guessing one person may have gone away for half term but the other hasn't responded to my PM at all...........just have to wait I guess :whistle:

You are doing a great job, Luvvie. You must have the patience of a saint 😊!

• Like 2

Just now, Cat tails said:

Well... if they don’t respond, maybe it’s better to sit this one out and maybe join the next one? 

Well yes, there is always next year.

I don't like to keep badgering people, especially when it is half term, and usually, once I've posted one PM, everyone is very good at replying straight away.