Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2020

Oh wow, such a talented lot we are :clap:

I'm loving all the gifts so far and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures when they come in.

I received a magic gin colour changing kit and a very pretty tin of sweeties 🎄 

All hubby guessed was a tin :lol: not much help at all. 

As usual, they were the first present I opened this morning.

Pictures will follow when my family can help me - they are playing Risk at the moment - and I've been delayed catching up with family on the phone xxx

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 5:41 PM, mullethunter said:

I’m hoping for a wheelbarrow which is actually a fairly common present in my family 🤣

I asked Santa one year for a wheelbarow and got one. This year I have asked for green wellies with a buckle on the side like a proper chicken farmer.Peter 

26 minutes ago, Peter said:

I asked Santa one year for a wheelbarow and got one. This year I have asked for green wellies with a buckle on the side like a proper chicken farmer.Peter 

But what did your secret santa give you this year Peter? To thank our swappees we post photos of our swap presents!

Thank you Secret Santa. I have not used one in the past but when I opened my parcel on Christmas morning I was so excited the Scarf is so soft and full of beautiful colours like Veno Tinto and Jade.  I have had it on every were I go, it is so warm but not clumsy like other scarfs I have tried to wear. My two sons and there family dont believe me as they think I have a secret lady admirer not a Secret Santa. Thanks again Secret Santa I love it. Peter 

• Like 2