Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2020

14 hours ago, Cat tails said:

Just had contact with Disney and Hermes lost my parcel... and the items are out of stock at Disney. Just my luck...

That is such a shame.

DS told me about a parcel that had been delivered and had had it's  photo taken at the door. Some delivery person was caught on camera delivering the parcel, taking the photo and then taking the parcel away.  Very naughty !!!

Let's hope all of our parcels turn up.

Those are amazing Cat tails x

These are the last posting dates now so hopefully the last parcel has been sent or is about to be 😊

Either that or someone has forgotten to tell me they sent it already 😎

• Friday, December 18 for second class mail.
  • Monday, December 21 for first class mail.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You make it sounds so easy CT....but I bet it's not 😊 talented lady! I have been squeezing my Omlet parcel......absolutley NO restraint here! Will I last until Christmas? Taking bets....!!!!!!!!

Having got Christmas decs down from the attic this afternoon we now have the lovely Omlet crochet tree decorations and needle made decs from previous years on the tree! I LOVE the swaps and am in AWE of peoples talents and attention to detail! 

Sadly have just found that we cannot see any family over Christmas as they are tier 4 and we are 2 but so many of us in the same boat........let's all keep positive and look forward!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, soapdragon said:

Sadly have just found that we cannot see any family over Christmas as they are tier 4 and we are 2 but so many of us in the same boat........let's all keep positive and look forward!

My sister is now tier 4 and we are tier 1. She and her husband and my lovely nephew were coming for Christmas but she actually phoned me on Thursday night in tears (as opposed to tiers) to say that she’d decided they should stay at home and not risk bringing it down here to our parents. Last Christmas they were in hospital with then 3 week old nephew very poorly with jaundice. Boris could’ve saved her making the decision herself not to travel this year if he’d said this earlier.

Stay safe and stay strong everyone - next Christmas will be better xx

• Like 1
  • Sad 1