Paola

Missing *UPDATE* NOW HOME

Our Azlan has been missing since Sunday :( I know it is not long but he has never done this before. He is always in and out of the house stuffing his face :roll: I have printed off some leaflets and posted them in this street and the one behind. I have already had a call from one lady saying that she knows of 3 houses in her street that he visits :roll: I have checked the nearby main road just to make sure that he has not been run over. It is such a worry :(

Edited by Guest

Our Azlan has been missing since Sunday :( I know it is not long but he has never done this before. He is always in and out of the house stuffing his face :roll: I have printed off some leaflets and posted them in this street and the one behind. I have already had a call from one lady saying that she knows of 3 houses in her street that he visits :roll: I have checked the nearby main road just to make sure that he has not been run over. It is such a worry :(

Oh how worrying! Have you put a notice in Scats?? also worth trying the Gazette too?

Hope he turns up soon!

If it's any consolation at all, Paola, we found our missing chap when someone spotted one of our posters up at the nearby post office. We'd leafletted the whole neighbourhood but he'd gone further than we thought and got himself completely lost. Someone collecting their pension at the PO saw the posted and contacted me about 10 days after he went missing.

Good luck with the search, we'll be thinking of you! :pray:

Oh no Paola, I am so sorry, I know how worrying it is. When Dave went missing I phoned all the local vets. They all said they had 'lost' books that they kept the details in but that they all did routinely scan any animal that comes in no matter what condition they come in.

I have read however that local councils don't do this. Perhaps you should leaflet further afield and contact the vets and council offices.

He sounds a bit like Dave as he goes in other people's houses as well. My neighbours say that they go round checking all the house before they go away just to make sure he's not in there. Perhaps he has done this and somebody is away.

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that he comes home safe and sound.

Thank you guys. Will call the vets and council tomorrow. Will post further afield and put some signs up as well.

Every time the phone rings I think it might be somebody with some news so I spring up like somebody doing the 100 meter sprint :roll: My neighbour called to see if I had any news and was saying things like 'he WAS such a lovely cat' :roll: I know she means well but still :?

Thank you guys. Will call the vets and council tomorrow. Will post further afield and put some signs up as well.

Every time the phone rings I think it might be somebody with some news so I spring up like somebody doing the 100 meter sprint :roll: My neighbour called to see if I had any news and was saying things like 'he WAS such a lovely cat' :roll: I know she means well but still :?

People really don't realise exactly what they are saying sometimes :roll:

I can imagine how worried you must be :sad: Hope he turns up safe and sound soon :pray:

No :( We have some woods behind our street next to some MOD land, which I know he visits, so I took the dog over there after dropping the kids off at school this morning but no sign :( I called our vets and I have also called the council. They said that they have no cats at the mo. They do always check them for chips when they are found which is reassuring. I also called Petlog to let them know that he is missing :( I am trying to stay positive but I am finding it so hard :cry: DD1 keeps on asking me if he will come home :cry:

Oh Paola, I'm keeping everything crossed for you.....I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. Sending you lots of hugs....I had a friend whose cat went missing and turned up about four months later, as if he'd never been away....she couldn't believe it when he strolled in the cat flap....I just hope your boy comes back soon x