BeckyBoo

Foods I will shamelessly admit to liking.....

I love refried beans and nachos :D

We are going on holiday to Cornwall at the beginning of April and we were looking at restaurant menus online last night and the one we liked did half a dozen oysters for £7.50 so we may try them, the place is only a short walk from where we are staying incase of ill affects :roll:

I love refried beans and nachos :D

We are going on holiday to Cornwall at the beginning of April and we were looking at restaurant menus online last night and the one we liked did half a dozen oysters for £7.50 so we may try them, the place is only a short walk from where we are staying incase of ill affects :roll:

For the last few Christmas Eves refried beans and nachos have been the kids choice for dinner. Yummy :D

I must admit that whenever I think about trying oysters, or mussels before I plucked the courage up to eat them, I always worried that I would be ill abroad or on the way home and feel doubley ill.

Let us know if you do eat the oysters :D

Mum used to cook us something called chunky chicken. It came in a tin and we had it with rice. It was like mushy chicken in a white sauce. I really liked it, I dread to think now where the poor chickens were kept :oops:

My mum used to make us that too, out of a tin, and with rice. It was gorgeous, but I also have those thoughts now about where the chicken came from :oops:

Mmmmm, s"Ooops, word censored!"ing the last of the cake mix from the bowl, raw fruit cake mix, butter and sugar creamed together, slurp slurp............. :drool::drool:

Eating a raw oyster is like having a really bad cold, not nice. :vom:

Kimmy

x

Cake mix, yum.

Maybe I am odd (my kids tell me so on a regular basis) but I LOVE raw oysters and would have them every day if I could.

They taste like seaside. Like that smell of sea air you get as you first approach the coast after a long hot drive. Delicious.

I love snails too - we had some on holiday as an experiment and both my kids loved them. Mind you in our house we all love strong flavours. The DSs have been known to induce Pizze Express waiters to call their colleagues over to the table to witness two small children asking if they can have double olives on their pizzas, please. :lol: