BeckyBoo

Foods I will shamelessly admit to liking.....

I had a pot noodle for the first time in years this week.

I did make a point of getting beef and tomato (my favs used to be beef and tomato and chicken and mushroom) but hubby pointed out that a chicken and mushroom one had probably never been anywhere near a real chicken anyway.

Mmmmmmm!

plain chocolate digestives with peanut butter smeared thickly alllllll over them :oops:

and 'cola bottles' too

You will probably like the peanut butter and chocolate cup things in Nigella's Christmas book. Hubby thought that they were the best thing since sliced bread when I made them and he loves peanut butter and chocolate.

ohhhh :shock:

must get recipe from kitchen-tart's christmas cookery book! Then I don't need to feel so shameful!

Delighted to hear your OH appreciates the chocolate-peanut butter thang... i find that most Brits look at me with horror when I suggest it is a combination sanctified by god.

We bought some Pot Noodles for th kids as they had never tried one (such a deprived childhood they've had :roll: ). Luckily they didn't like them, and neither did we. I used to have them every lunch time when I was a Saturday girl in Clarkes shoe shop. They were yummy then.

I quite like the Dairylea strip cheese and really enjoy peeling each layer and eating it slowly.

Something I love doing, but I don't think anyone has seen me do it is have a nice slice of fruit cake, and dip it in some red wine. Devine :D:oops:

Oh and Findus crispy pancakes many years ago!

Oh Yes! Remember them everyone? do they still make them I wonder.....

Yes they still make them. I spotted them in Asda earlier this week and was very good in resisting temptation. The cheese ones are lovely :lol:

Oh and Findus crispy pancakes many years ago!

Oh Yes! Remember them everyone? do they still make them I wonder.....

Yes they still make them. I spotted them in Asda earlier this week and was very good in resisting temptation. The cheese ones are lovely :lol:

I found some in my local spar the other week when OH was away, I didn't resist them :oops: , they are still as yummy :lol: .

All these yummy things!! Crisp sandwiches or fish finger sandwiches, delish, - even better, mash potatoe sandwiches! And sandwich spread!! What was IN that stuff? Absolutely fab, and I also remembered chocolate covered pretzels, haven't had those for AGES!! :drool:

Oh well, my rice and veg was very nice tonight :roll:

BeckyBoo

We bought some Pot Noodles for th kids as they had never tried one (such a deprived childhood they've had :roll: ). Luckily they didn't like them, and neither did we. I used to have them every lunch time when I was a Saturday girl in Clarkes shoe shop. They were yummy then.

i think its like smarties. i used to love pot noodles. then they removed stuff to make them healthier and they taste more like cardboard now :lol: