BeckyBoo

Foods I will shamelessly admit to liking.....

....Ok so it's getting late, I decided on a whim to put a pack of Body Shop henna on my hair (found it at the back of "that drawer" thank you Cinnamon!) but made it too wet so now sitting here for the best part of the next two hours with wet, green muddy hair dripping onto a towel!

So to pass the time I thought, to go along with my glass of pink fizz, I would have a little snackette, and my food of choice (when no-one is looking?)

(a cheestring!) :oops:

Oh dear, not very eco-friendly, says "pure cheese" on the label, somehow I doubt it, they are also ludicrously expensive but middle daughter loves them in her packed lunch at school and I sneak the odd one here and there once they're all in bed. (have even been known to make the "moustache" with one and put it on!!)

This new name is going to my head, anyone else going to admit to something unhealthy, or absurdly incool?

BeckyBoo

I love Vesta Beef Chow Mein

But I don't like the beef - so I sieve the dried stuff and throw away the beef & veg.

Come to think of it I used to do the same with a beef and tomato pot noodle

Mmmmmm Pot noodle.....

Custard. I love it. :D

Me too! Dont think im wierd but i have to have a spoonful of jam in the middle of the bowl as well! :oops:

Oh and Pringles :D

The thing is i cant stop at just a few! I have been known to finish a whole packet within the hour before by myself! :shock::roll:

:D