BeckyBoo

Foods I will shamelessly admit to liking.....

:drool: Fish finger sandwiches with melted cheese and horseradish sauce...mmmmmmm :drool:

I also used to love "swamp rice" which is mushy peas mixed with rice and then served with a good dash of malt vinegar on top...oooh, my mouth is watering just thing about it!!! :drool:

Primula cheese and ham spread mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

:drool: Fish finger sandwiches with melted cheese and horseradish sauce...mmmmmmm :drool:

I also used to love "swamp rice" which is mushy peas mixed with rice and then served with a good dash of malt vinegar on top...oooh, my mouth is watering just thing about it!!! :drool:

Primula cheese and ham spread mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

You're making me feel ill with all your strange mixtures but I have a curious urge to try them. Might start with the chocolate digestives and peanut butter but marmite sandwiches with banana on might wait a bit. :D

Mmmmmmmm, squirty cream sneaked from the fridge when Mum wasnt looking and squirted straight into the open cake-hole, right up to the lips! Then tried swallowing the whole mouthful at 150mph before she came in the kitchen and caught me...........

Biting the top off a Creme Egg then scooping the innards out with the end of a teaspoon, yum.

Kimmy

x

Mmmmmmmm, squirty cream sneaked from the fridge when Mum wasnt looking and squirted straight into the open cake-hole, right up to the lips! Then tried swallowing the whole mouthful at 150mph before she came in the kitchen and caught me...........

:lol: :lol: me too :oops::oops:

chip butties (outlawed by OH)

How can you outlaw chip butties :shock::shock::shock:

Nigel Slater had the right idea with chip butties, door stop bread slathered in butter, pile on the chips, add salt and vinegar and demolish :drool::drool:

used to have (not had them for a long time, so I dont know if they taste the same)

Beef and tomato pot noodles, with extra tomato sauce :D

findus crispy pancakes

raspberry red licourice (only julian graves though)

cherry lips

cheese (and ham) in a tube

pate on toast (cut into 3's)

hmmmmmmm, ive not had this lot for ages (except the red licourice), may need to shop :D

cathy

x

I cant read this thread without feeling hungry! :lol:

Jaffa cake moutain heat the chocolate side of the jaffa until sticky stick to under side of another and repeat until you have a mountain... I was shown this as a child by oldest brother who was baby sitting, :D place in bowl and eat with icecream of choice, or tuck in.

Chips with curry sauce. Mashed Potato sandwiches, Fish finger sandwiches, heavenly yum yum!

But, the best and oh I am SO gonna have this tomorrow...

Fried Egg Sandwiches :drool: Thick white bread, fresh butter and a lovely, sunnyside up fried egg.

I had to chuckle at the Crispy Pancakes, last year, whilst pregnant with my Howard, I had the most terrible craving for them after a friend casually asked if they still made them. I had to go to three supermarkets before I found some :lol:

Biting the top off a Creme Egg then scooping the innards out with the end of a teaspoon, yum.

Kimmy

x

Have you notice that it used to take about half an hour to gnaw your way through the chocolate of a creme egg but it doesn't take 2 minutes these days. I prefer them how they used to be with thicker chocolate and less goo inside.

My OH laughs at me as now because of this I will only eat the mini creme eggs which have the higher chocolate to goo ratio :lol: .

I'm surprised none of you have gone for the Batchelors Super Noodles

:drool::drool::drool:

The boys and I have them as comfort food occasionally when OH is out (can't have them when he is in as that would be tantamount to admitting that I do actually like junk food! :twisted: )

And butterscotch angel delight! :drool::drool:

And peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwiches are my all time standby comfort food! :lol: