Moonie

*Revolting post alert*

Just found a worm hanging out of my cats backside!!!!!! :vom:

They are wormed reguarly, but he is a bit of a big boned*cough*fat*cough* cat so the tablets are obviously not enough for him!! :roll: Anyway needless to say i have just wormed my 3 cats and apart from a few scratches, job done ... although they are not speaking to me now. :lol:

Not sure why i felt the need to share that with you all :think: .... but i did anyway! :oops:

I have 3 cats and I have NEVER found anything like that :vom: Actually mine are due to be wormed :think::lol:

First for me too! :? I'm going to take him to the vet tomorrow to talk dosage with them, me thinks i will be unpopular with him again after that!! :roll:

There is also a spot on wormer for cats now which saves the scratches - small medium and cough large fat cat.

Big boned susan, big boned!! :whistle:

Maybe i will talk to the vet about that tomorrow too, we usually talk about his weight when we go, which is understandable, but after the 3rd diet the vet put him on he has now conceded that he probably has a thyroid problem!! I've been telling them that for ages now :wall: but do they listen?!?! :shameonu:

I did my lot recently..couldnt put it in food cos dog wolfs it down if youre not looking and the cats can smell tha tablets,so it was down the throat for them! I cant say a escaped their wrath though....large gouges in hands and wrists! Love 'em!! Just as well its only 3 monthly!

Go on Egluntine! :D - I'm definitely not a cat person but I have 6.....although they do all live outside!

I have to use granules and I'm not sure how well they work :? I have to not feed the cats one evening.........then count the cats in the morning to see how many are around.....then add the right amount of granules to some sloppy pouch food instead of the dry food they usually have. The right amount is debateable as we can't get near enough to stroke the cats, let alone weigh them! :o

Thankfully we didnt have spaghetti tonight :D , but was in shock after cleaning out buns to find some poo with white things in it :shock::shock: Having received a flyer from vet which I'd devoured over my bowl of Cheerios about fly attack (apparently for those not in know maggots eat into your bunny from its bottom or something) I was in shock. Couldnt find the stuff to put on them so put on list of to do's. Did a hasty bum check and sighed with relief. I use the stuff on back of neck on cats who fl for cover. I will show them this post so they do not make such a fuss in future!! :D

Any thoughts I might have had about getting a cat have suddenly disappeared! :shock:

Oh go on, you NEED one.

I have a friend looking to home a litter of kittens.

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Do NOT post pictures Helen, or you'll get a slap! I can't resist kitties.

Go on Egluntine, you know you want one..... on the other hand, it could disappear into YS's room never to be seen again! :?