Lesley

What have you cooked today?

Mmmmmmm - sounds good to me :D

We had pizza and garlic bread for tea all coutesy of Mr Tesco, and followed by a bottle of red wine :lol:

Sometimes it is good to pretend. :oops:

I prefer mine to come courtesy of the Hut :lol:

As it was raining and the kitchen was still sticky I carried on today.......

Mayonnaise

Lavender Meringues

Potato Salad

Liver Cake and Marmite biscuits - for the dogs!

mmade courgette soup (thanks to the recipe on this forum) adapted it to make free on SW. Made meringues, wholemeal bread and SW moussaka from the magazine...very tasty but needs longer cooking in the aga. Like the sound of lavender meringues!!!

I am just trying Oven Dried Plums - my neighbour gave me a massive bag full and I have frozen 2 tubs full and have another KG in the oven as I write - the recipe is really easy (quantities for 2KG of plums)- 1 Tbsp of sugar, 1 Tsp Salt, 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp Olive oil. Slice the plums in half and remove stones. Place in a large bowl and cover in the salt, sugar etc. Toss well to mix then lay onto baking sheets covered in baking parchment sliced side up and cook for approx 3 hrs at 170 degrees. Leave in the oven to cool and then store in an airtight container.

I am hoping they will come out dry, but still juicy - has anyine tried it before and does it work??

Weigh"Ooops, word censored!"chers meal...

Butternut squash & red pepper soup

Goan prawn curry - really yummy!

Side salad

Little lemon sponge puddings - you wouldn't have known they were WW. :drool:

Ameretti ice also done - well was impressed with that! mm mmm mmmmm

Pimms, WW wine & Coffee for drinkies. All really appreciated that I'd done actual WW stuff. Looking at it, you just would not have known at all.

Emma.x