shibby69

Lots of pictures of most of my ladies :D

Hi All, i took these today and thought i'd share them - There are a few girls missing, they legged it down to the bark chippings under the trampoline to dig about, and i didn't catch them :doh: , but alot, if not most of them, are present :)

Firstly Mallow the brahma

P1100683.jpg

Loubie, the copper black maran

P1100686.jpg

P1100691.jpg

Jet the brahma

P1100696.jpg

Martha, the martha

P1100698.jpg

Ruby the cream legbar

P1100702.jpg

Taylor the barnevelder

P1100704.jpg

Evie the black cochin

P1100707.jpg

Faye the blue splash jersey giant

P1100736.jpg

P1100745.jpg

Lola the white silkie

P1100741.jpg

Gracie Lou Freebush the gold laced polish

P1100742.jpg

P1100758.jpg

Dolly the white pekin

P1100764.jpg

Roz the black silkie

P1100769.jpg

Roz with Babs, the lavender pekin

P1100765.jpg

Fauna the ex batt. They've feathered up beautifully, so although the face shots came up blurry i wanted to share this to show people how far she and the other girls have come :)

P1100775.jpg

RUUUUNNNNN!

P1100776.jpg

Hettie the frizzle cochin

P1100797.jpg

P1100803.jpg

Lacie the buff laced wyandotte bantam. I couldn't get pictures of her 'good side', but even the side missing an eye is beautiful, i think :) She's fine btw, been that way since before we got her, and has always managed :)

P1100810.jpg

Cindy lou, the merrydale snowbell

P1100812.jpg

Babs, Roz and Lacey

P1100787.jpg

Missing pictures are; betsy the merrydale crested, muffin the lemon cuckoo pekin, flora, merryweather, stella, millie and gloria the ex batts, maggie the cuckoo maran, and opal the brahma, i shall get some pics at some point though! :)

Hope you like!

they are gorgeous. I love looking at peoples pictures. So jealous, i have three lovely girls as well as my gorgeous cat, two teddy bear hamsters and eight pond fish, if i had more room i would have loads more than i have now, my husband is very pleased we havent got the room for that very reason :lol:

Sorry all, Mallow is a cochin, not a brahma :oops:

Thanks for all of the lovely comments :)

Martha is a martha because she was found and brought to us, so although i might take a guess at what she is, she's just a martha to me :lol:

Evie isn't as grumpy as she looks lol, to be honest lola the silkie is the grumpiest, she's definitely not one for cuddles, although she's so lovely and soft once you actually get hold of her lol!

:lol: Yep the kids picked names for some of the chooks so some of them have grinchy/cinderella type names :)

Gracie lou freebush was a name i got from congeniality - i had to use it for gracie cos of her funny 'hair' lol!

Faye still has growing to do yet, though i think some of the others have too. I can't believe they've all grown up so big though! Taylor, mallow, evie, loubie, ruby, lola, faye, hettie and muffin i've had from chicks (various ages) and it's been lovely to watch them grow up into big girls :D