Space Chick

My husband loves the chooks more than me......

..... He has just come home from work with some lovely fresh, new season corn on the cob.

I told him I had already planned tonights tea. To which he replied "They are not for us they are for the girls, I've also bought them this fruit too"

I know my place in our pecking order :wink:

Sounds familiar, OH harvests our strawberries from the greenhouse every evening, but they never make it down to the house, they always get eaten by the chooks before he gets anywhere :roll::lol: .

:lol: I know the feeliing, we have a sick chick and I came in from the garden to find hubby and chick asleep in hubbys armchair awwww

Bless him, now that's love. My ill chooks are only allowed as far as the kitchen,

Donna is his favourite out of the 10, because she coo's sweet nothings into his ear, and loves a cuddle.

Of course he would never admit to loving a cuddle with Donna, on quite a few occasions I have seen him sat in the garden with Donna on his lap and he's stroking her and chatting away :roll: Then when he sees me, he'll say "Off you go then Dons" and will promise he's only just sat down :lol:

Do you think it'll work my having hair to match? As long as he doesn't find me worms and slugs I think it'll be OK :anxious: