welovemarmite

cure for sore winter hands

Cheap but hot, exfoliate your hands, then apply copious quantities of vaseline, put gloves on then sleep that way - works for feet too!

Big fan of vaseline my children always laughed as they grew up on vaseline cures everthing! yep latex free gloves on overnight too will help and bathe in Oilatum or Hydromol (bath can become slippery)

Udder cream good too and I do find bathing in the lotions really helps.good luck..carry some around with you as well to keep applying it

good luck indie :)

well hubbie added some udderly to his amazon order for me, but it may be too late...... woke up this morning and my finger is infected. went to see the pharmacist and having to see the doc later. She said it was where my skin has been sore round my nails because of the cold it has got infected. Its gone right down my finger and is starting on my hand now...

Cracked hands, haven't had any this year (nice thick gloves). But beforehand, my skin used to crack on the joints, so if i moved my hand, the wound would open up again, took ages to heal.

Thats my trouble at the moment, middle finger on my right hand. Just keeps reopening, can't believe how sore it can get. I've got lovely thinsulate gloves which keep my hands toasty each time I'm outside but I thinks its the amount of time I spend with my hands in water. I buy rubber gloves but forget to put them on. :?