Ain't Nobody Here

Update on Riley :-)

As many of you know, Riley had a horrible accident on holiday last year, falling off a cliff and dislocating his hip :( . Thankfully, he made a full recovery and you wouldn't know it had happened at all 8) .

Here are some of my favourite photos of him and a video showing what a clever dog he is :clap: (which is sideways, I always forget not to hold the camera that way up :doh: ) :D .

4455735128_60614042f9.jpg

4454948269_838ca98947.jpg

4455733790_5a55baa2c4.jpg

4455737032_7697830b83.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17108187@N05/4455022185/

8)

Its that wierd thing when you first hear an Omleteer speak, and its not what you sound like in my head :lol:

I know what you mean, I hear everyone speak their posts but in my accent...I know ANH is from Edinburgh, but never put a Scottish accent there :roll::lol:

Gorgeous boy Riley :clap: , my girls are so daft they can't shut the door :roll: ...can't even open it most of the time :wall:

Sha x

Does he do the washing-up? :D

Yes :roll: . You'd really want to wash them again afterwards though :vom::lol: .

:lol: Ruby keeps volunteering to do the prewash for the dishwasher but we aren't keen. Doesn't stop her sticking her head in when we are trying to load it though :roll::lol:

Does he do the washing-up? :D

Yes :roll: . You'd really want to wash them again afterwards though :vom::lol: .

:lol: Ruby keeps volunteering to do the prewash for the dishwasher but we aren't keen. Doesn't stop her sticking her head in when we are trying to load it though :roll::lol:

Poppy does this all the time :vom: and tries to get in the thing sometimes too! :roll:

Between the dog and my daughter Im surprised any of our white goods are still working!