hillfamily

Is this the new Mark 3 ?????????????????

Ooh,oooh!!

Just found this thread. we are very curious but a bit sceptical. I will want to see it in the flesh to see how easy it will be to clean etc, as I will be on my own for much of next year. Its either that or a second mark 2 though, as we need more chooks.....

P.S. Has anyone noticed the chicken on top of about 50 eggs at the top of the article. What's going on there? :lol:

OH mentioned, if the door is sliding, the chickens might not be able to let themselves out in the morning? :?

If you measure it in chicken lengths it is bigger than it looks too...

P.S. Has anyone noticed the chicken on top of about 50 eggs at the top of the article. What's going on there? :lol:

OH mentioned, if the door is sliding, the chickens might not be able to let themselves out in the morning? :?

If you measure it in chicken lengths it is bigger than it looks too...

I thouht that about the door too - the door we have now is a real bonus as far as I am concerned.

The MK3 will be of no benefit to us at all, as our girls are already in a big pen,& although I am broody for some blue layers I think I will be able to restrain myself :?

Blimey, i hadn't been on the Forum all weekend so imagine my :shock: this morning!

I've looked at the piccies a few times and decided i really like it. I can't have one mind you, OH is in the process of building a large run for our two Mark 2's and our garden isn't really big enough for 10 more chooks.

However, if i ever get to move to the country i will get one as eglu's are ultimately just so practical.

I'm really tempted. We can't let ours let themselves out anymore as the local housing officer came round to inspect us as there had been some complaints about the noise in the morning. I'm not that surprised as they have been HELLISH (sometimes at three in the morning) the last couple of weeks. But I want them to have more space (as I can't persuade them to seperate at night) and the Mark3 looks ideal. It's just whether it would fit in my small but long garden. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me and if I can get it in sensibly, I'm going to buy one (but don't tell Duncan).