buffie

Kate, Jenny, Annie, Gallina etc, tell us all about the cube!

From what it seems it's a bit like child birth (not that I've been through that either) but it seems that as soon as your cube has arrived you'll forget about all the anxiety and pain that you suffered on the way :wink:

From what it seems it's a bit like child birth (not that I've been through that either) but it seems that as soon as your cube has arrived you'll forget about all the anxiety and pain that you suffered on the way :wink:

I'm in therapy 9 months later :(:)

Can I have a moan a la Daniel. Its been a bad couple of days and I'm down. I am feeling annoyed about my cube. We've been told time and time again they're working through them in order regardless of colour and we know that thats just not the case. Feeling miffed about it and wondering why its me whos getting the shoddy treatment.

I'm sure I'll be back to my chirpy self again tomorrow thankyou for letting me get it out of my system

Its the torrential rain here getting you down - only a couple more weeks or so for us both :D

The time will soon fly.

Not long now Bronze and everyone does say that it is really worth the wait - :wink:

Bron, have you called them to ask if theres a reason for your delay? Today was the 3rd date I'd been given - when they called me with a date in July I said I knew of a few people who had ordered at the same time as me and they had June dates, then they came back with the 8th, which obviously I was pleased with. I didn't mention it on the forum for the same reason I didn't put a cube in my sig. - felt it was tempting fate and wasn't going to believe it until it was sitting in the run - I honestly didn't believe it would come today and wasn't even excited.

If I were you I'd be on the phone first thing Monday.

....and I still can't get the cube in my sig. :roll:

I havent rung them I havent wanted to hassle them. When they gave me the date I did say oh I wasnt expecting it to be that late as others werent but she said something about being busy and me feeling bad said ok then. I'll be over it again tomorrow. I don't need it yet after all I need logic to overule again. Afterall I only have two girls :(

alihodg & I are mentioning getting a Cube daily to LSH & father....

We were thinking about getting a trampoline for Christmas, but a Cube would fit perfectly in the designated spot :D

The only problem would be holidays, I doubt the Cube would fit into our Picasso to go to BIL for chicken-sitting :cry:

:) Awwww, I know that feeling, Bronze, so tons of big hugs, plus many, many cuppas coming your way!

But, don't take the lack of date communication personally, I do know Omlet wouldn't want to upset you at all. Sometimes a quick 'phone call...(even if we feel it should be the other person 'phoning)...can sort things out & stop those resentful feelings taking over. In the end, those emotions only hurt you, and a reasonable 'phone call isn't hassling, it's necessary!

Anyway, now you have a date, and the 25th is only the week after next!!!! Yay! Can I be excited for you....and with you! :D Really, you'll love it, and now it's not long to wait.

It's good to have a rant to get the frustration out of our system, but don't dwell on it. My code for life (& I too have to remember this if I'm depressed) is one that I have always believed in strongly in bringing up/educating children, but it can be applied to any situation....

...accentuate the positive!...

Hope things start to feel as if they going right for you Bronze, best wishes xx :D:D:D

Hi everyone - I ordered my orange one on 30th May and although I've not had a date yet, I have been told that turnaround is about 7 weeks from ordering. So I'm just trying to be patient, it will be more exciting when it does come as I might have forgotten about it by then. I somehow doubt that tho.

It's the new chickens that I can't wait to get!!! We've already started a list of chicken names to choose from! I want comical names & absolutely think that Rhapsody's chicken names are fantastic after the song lyrics. It's something like that I want. But when it comes to the crunch, they will probably end up with bloomin' non original names. Hubby last night said that if we have a white star, he will call it snow white. :roll:

Typical!

I did think about calling one rapunzel, as she will feel like she is in a castle when she gets in the cube!!!!!!

Emma.x

Jules it would fit! :D

When I helped out at the Romsey show, I was amazed at how small it looked when in pieces! A bit fiddly to take down and put together again at Your BILs but think of how many chickens you could have!

Thanks for that, but would it take up two of my holiday days to undo it all, then put it up again? :wink:

....absolutely think that Rhapsody's chicken names are fantastic after the song lyrics. It's something like that I want.

Emma.x

:oops: gosh.......so flattered! Thank you!

Just thought Rhapsody that is your forum name after Bohemium (spelling?) Rhapsody?

In my yoof I had (still have) some friends down in Kent who I used to visit, & they had Bo Rhap as their kind of theme song. We all used to have a manic dance to it, & I had terrible head aches after head banging to the guitar interval bit :D:D:D

I can just visualise that :shock:

Bron mine is coming on Monday - so if you want a sneak preview just get in touch - after Tuesday though - we are out all day :roll::roll:

I fancy spare roosting bars - wonder if it is too late to get some included?