Space Chick Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted, but now you can no longer use a car. I wish I could lose 3 stone instantly Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted but you also wish it wasn't from your ring. I wish I could have a week off work Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted but its because you are Ill with the flu. I wish I could win the lottery and buy a house with land Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted but you accidently give it to me I wish I could be given a house in the country with land Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted - I'll share my house & land with all. But you'd only get an inch each! I wish someone I could have a portable incubator that I could just move , take on holiday etc & didn't need any electric! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted and all your creatures go broody (thanks for the inch ) I wish my hair was thicker Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted June 3, 2011 Share Posted June 3, 2011 Granted but then you wouldn't be able to see out of it. I wish I was in Suffolk. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted, but you're in the worst bit of Ipswich (don't know it that well, but I'm sure there is a 'worst' bit). I wish I was better at DIY. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted but you cover all your doors with beautiful shelves and get carried away attaching new door handles they each have them from top to bottom and you can't remember which one to use. I wish someone would do my washing up Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted But I'd break all your best china I wish I liked gardening Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eggasperated Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted - but everything you do is ruined by free-ranging chickens. I wish that I had known everything I know now when I was twenty. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted but you but your head is so full you aren't able to learn from it and forget your name and think you are the age you are now I wish I had an elegant neck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 granted - who wants to look like a giraffe I wish I could sing and make money out of it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted June 4, 2011 Author Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted, but you sing as part of a Ceebeebies show. I wish I could play an instrument Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted - but lugging that Double bass around gives you back ache I wish I had a swimming pool Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted June 4, 2011 Author Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted, but it is 5 miles wide but only 3cm deep. I wish I had grass in my garden Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted but you get arrested I wish I was famous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted June 4, 2011 Author Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted, but you're famous for having three eyes, two noses and no mouth I wish I could breathe underwater Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted you now have gills that look like cauliflowers covered in pink mushrooms I wish I could go back in time and do my homework Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clur Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted - but you'd soon remember why you didn't do it in the first place! I wish I hadn't had a blazing row with my husband on our anniversary, and am sat on the Omlet forum rather than going out for the day!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted - but alls fair in love and war - and making up aint hard to do I wish my courgettes were ready like Martins (see self sufficient thread) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted June 4, 2011 Author Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted, but what are you going to do with all those courgettes? You have so many that you have to live on nothing but courgettes for three months. I wish I would blend in to the background, like a chamelion. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted - but who wants to be a reptile I wish I go in the sun and not get burnt or wrinkly Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted June 4, 2011 Author Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted. The good news is that you don't get burnt or wrinkly because you're in a heat-proof rocket. The bad news is that you literally go into the sun I wish I could run as fast as a cheetah. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Granted, but you have to live on raw granted, but you still can't catch your chickens! I wish I hadn't had that extra drink last night ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...