Saronne

What I saw on Freecycle

Can I have a cottage in 3 acres of land close to work please...then I can leave the adult children home alone and set up house for myself :lol:

OOh I'll have one of thos too please!

Can i Have a new Body ? any shape or size not fussy, i can work on it if i have to, BUT it must Not have Arthritis in any shape or form , anywhere. Then i can have my old life back and go back to work to get all the good things i would like in life.

Failing that ......I would love a nice cottage with an acre or two with room for more Chickens and a veg garden. I'd swap it for a KitchenAid too.

I know - I was gobsmacked...I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks, so assumed it had been snapped up within seconds, but then the lady replied, having been on holiday, and told me it was mine if I wanted it :D

I still can't believe my luck, there must have been so many responses! Although having read some of the responses to my own offers (e.g. "I'll have it, but you'll have to deliver it" :shock::shameonu: ), I wonder if some of the replies were rude/obviously planning to sell it on - I told the lady in my email that I had been hankering after chooks for ages, but just couldn't afford the initial outlay for the housing, so perhaps I was the only person who showed a genuine interest in keeping chickens :think: or demonstrated some basic manners...

Either way, I'm lucky and i know it - perfect condition, complete with instructions, and with the superglug still taped up, brand new :shock:

I love my cube :dance::clap::oops::lol:8):dance:

My local freecycle often has ads along the lines of "Wanted, chicken house, coop ot shed that can be converted. Needed ASAP as I collect my chickens this weekend"

Erm....how about doing what sensible people do, and get the accommodation sorted BEFORE you agree to collect chickens. :roll:

We had someone advertising a 4 berth caravan just after Christmas.

We get a lot of 'Wanted: Chicken Coop' on our Freecycle too. However, I was able to give one away recently! I had been given a coop just after Christmas by my friend's mum who gave up chicken keeping. A few weeks after that my next door neighbour posted a wanted on Freecycle as his girlfriend had bought him two hens for his birthday without realising the existing hens would bully them at first. So I was able to supply a spare coop for him to keep his new birds in until they were integrated (and I'm pleased it's only gone next door as I can always have it back if I need to intro new hens).

ive had

Hi all I'm after a fish tank an stand that can b used 4 tropical fish for a friend

Hi has anyone got a decent caravan they no longer need/use
they dont want any old caraven but a decent one :P

Nintendo DS - I fancy trying out one of these handheld game consoles...not something I've had before so don't want to spend loads of cash incase I don't get on with it