Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....2

Today I had a wisitor......Chick Wiggle came to see me :clap: .....due to the ghastly weather we stayed in & had a lovely natter & lunch together, but now she's gone home :cry:

Going home tomorrow via a photographic processor in Sheffield, then back to reality :anxious:

Shame it was a fairly quick trip, where I was potentially needed to be taxi driver (& midweek is always a pig to get together with others!) , otherwise I'd have put out an "I'm here, shall we meet?" call......maybe next time.....

Should have gone back to Uni today but its been wet + miserable all day so not really motivating to go back to exams and pretending to revise for them :?

No lectures to get back for tomorrow so will go in the morning. Be when am there, just prefer to be at home + wish it wasn't so far away!

My boss from the theatre rang the other day and asked me to be Stage Manager for their 2 shows over summer :D

Have done it with them for 7 years and been DSM but kind of done more and more of it each year anyway, this year I just officially get the title, people have to listen to me + I get all the blame if it goes wrong :lol:

You've been to Sheffield without calling in? :shock:

Will be at Peak Imaging tomorrow at 11 collecting some huge prints.......anywhere near you to pop in?

Literally we flew in on Monday & will do similar tomorrow, I was told about the detour at the weekend :?

Please don't take it personally, I have been gaining brownie points with DH :roll:

Sounds a bit of an idiot to me :roll:

I've just had my eyebrows waxed and shaped and had a fab back, neck and shoulder massage all for the bargain price of £15 :D

Where pray tell?

Just watching Later....with Jools. Saw it on Wednesday night (I think) and said to ED (about the lead singer of Alabama Shakes - great new band btw) that man's wearing a dress! She said, no mum, that's a woman! I always thought the lead singer was a man :oops:

Not sure what colour Sainburys bags are now - suspect orange? The other morning on the way to work I had one of those electric cars driven by an idiot who seemed to like my bumper. delibrately slowed down to annoy him and as we passed the school I zoomed over the Pelican as it changed to amber and he had to stop. YEESSS I said there is a God. Stupid man if i had stopped suddenly her would have been in my boot with all the junk.

Well so much for the boys 'playing for the Queen' They got up at the crack of dawn, played 4 pieces to an empty marquee, saw the Queen in the distance, then got dumped by the adults while they went off to meet her. I am so cross, seems like it was an excuse for the local borough councils suits to have a day out :twisted: They interviewed ES when they arrived before the so called event so it looks like they all had a great time.

Grrr annoyed again today. ES disqualified from a piece of A level coursework today as he and another boy sitting it raised their hands to say that a member of staff had failed to remove the mark schemes from the back of the workbook. She asked ES is he had 'seen it' - he said yes. Of course he had 'seen' it otherwise he wouldn't have known it was there, he didn't scrutinise it though. The other chap said no (liar) and ES was disqualified, the other boy was allowed to continue. ES was then kept in a separate room for the rest of the day to prevent him telling anyone what he saw (or rather didn't see) :twisted: They have since found out that the students that sat yesterday also had the mark scheme in their workbooks as 'someone' failed to remove them :twisted: ES does not get another opportunity to re do this coursework before his A levels. Hopefully he doesn't need to rely on these marks.

I am steaming mad but have been told by ES that in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter and not to get involved. I am finding this really hard :silenced: This teacher is, he thinks bipolar and doesn't like him. She has asked him to stop disrupting the class by asking questions and to 'find things out for himself outside of class' a number of times :shock: He and another boy have had to fill in the gaps as when she has a bad day she is pretty awful to them both. There is a photo of him on FB posted by another student joking how he was made to sit on his own for no good reason. I would insist on complaining but I have another 2 children that may well have to be taught by her.