Lewis

RIP Poet...

RIP Poet xxx

I am so saddened and shocked to hear the news... My thoughts and sympathy to all her family.

I remember reading so many of her posts and debates on here - although I didn't know her she was certainly a character! I also remember when she started crocheting and the beautiful hats she made :) The crafty threads on here led me to Attic 24/Lucy and my crocheting hobby.

We will never forget you Poet xxx

This is so sad. I'm also not around very much, but remember the wedding dress thread - nearly 4 years ago!! I'm sure Poet used to have a blog link on her posts, she may have deleted it when she left.

I also have a friend with Marfan's - and didn't realise it was so life-threatening once recognised. :(

RIP Poet

I'm really very shocked to hear this news. I used to enjoy reading about her allotment, cookery, hens, poetry, etc. etc. She did have some strong opinions about things - and that's partly what made her an interesting person. She will be missed...

Hi all, I dont get on here much these days but did just log on wondering if anyone had put up a posting to let all the 'older' forum members know that Justine had sadly passed away. Im sure she wouldnt mind too much that she was remembered as sometimes a more controversial poster on this forum. Its lovely to read that so many of you were also touched by her kindness and enjoyed reading her blog, musings and use her recipes. Her Marfans meant she did tire and hence found the forum and facebook a great diversion and enjoyed banter with us all on the net. She was a great friend and I know no one quite like her and probably never will. A truly unique person and the world is a poorer place without her. Ill let Ian know about this thread. Im sure he will be drawing some comfort from the lovely tributes.

I've not been on here for a while and spoke to Justine on a daily basis on facebook.

I just said to Stu she hasn't appeared on my news feed for a while - I wonder if she has unfriended me. Clicked on her profile and saw the very sad news.

She will really really missed - she added me on Facebook after searching my name from this site and I like to think we became good friends - even if it was only Facebook friends.

Very very shockin and sad time

Rest in peace justine tenant teeling - you will be dearly missed x

Another poster who remembers Poet fondly, if only from her postings on here.

I too remember that wonderful wedding picture - it sprung to mind as soon as I saw the name Poet and was glad to see someone has already posted it on here.

RIP Poet - I am sure you will be missed by many.

Such very sad news, R.I.P. Poet. Thank you Lewis for posting here, and Missuscluck, so that we can pay our respects.

I am thinking of Ian and Justine's Mum and sister, she loved them so much, and send my condolences to them and other family and friends.

Justine and I became forum friends when she first joined, initially discussing poetry by pm and then email. It was marvellous that she read some aloud, she was talented, I hope her work lives on.

Later we chatted about all sorts, and she took the trouble to contact my daughter to encourage her. Later I asked a question about music venues in Liverpool and she went the extra mile, full of ideas and possibilites. Sadly we didn't meet up, although we came close to arranging it, and were out of touch in recent months as I'm not on FB much, but I shall treasure the friendship we had.

Justine was passionate, witty, kind, enthusiastic and inspirational, I loved her and will miss her.

Sheila, that's a lovely post. She would always go that extra mile to help. Justine's funeral is taking place on Friday 6th July in Widnes at 11am. PM me if anyone needs any more details. Ian has asked me to walk with her. I'm sure lots of you will be thinking of her on the day so I'll take you all with me 'virtualy'

I'm sure many of us would like to do something in Justine's name to remember her and I'm happy to organise. Lynda has checked in with Ian and he would like donations to either the British Heart Foundation or BHWT (British Hen Welfare Trust). I am happy to collect these and forward to Ian.

Justine's mother wants some flowers at her funeral if anyone would like to contribute to some flowers for her funeral as well or instead of a donation please also let me know.

Please PM me if you'd like to do something and I can send an address.