Cooks

Lily's Home

We are totally jet lagged :lol: but here she is home, we picked her up on way home from airport aft being in Florida for two weeks, lovely end to a great holiday :D

Two wee's and one poop outside so far and clean So Far in the house :lol: that won't last I am sure.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/hullahoop777/e6ad6e02.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/hullahoop777/5abc4004.jpg

Not just a a spaniel thing then? Thats good to know :lol:

No, our Cairn used to do that, he would have a mad few minutes where he would dash around the house often faster that he could turn and his little paws would be struggling for grip :lol::lol:

Glad the two labs don't do it or there would be no furniture left :o

Chrissie

Thanks all :D

Suzi was initially "who are you!!!" but still very waggey, then by this morning they were running around the house like loons :lol:

Lily is fascinated about the chickens but cannot obviously get anywhere near them, however when one egg announced she was verrrry interested :lol:

She's been here little more than a day and already has us wrapped around her paw. :roll::lol:

Toilet training is going very well and she is being taken out frequently and going with lots of praise... :D

I hadn't quite realised how silly I would sound saying "good girl Lilly!!!!" in my silly voice saved for puppies :oops: but heyho do I care? :lol: the neighbours better not record it! :anxious:

Mine does zoomies when wet too - funny that!

We are having a new wood floor laid in the lounge soon......wonder how zoomies will work on that???

:lol: There was a funny post on the lurcher forum about that...

I was trying to explain how fast Egg is, and it ended up a bit trecky. sorry ladies......

Station Holding. This is when the Enterprise is floating in space, keeping a constant distance from an asteroid, using only thrusters.

Egg does this on the settee. He can hold position for hours and hours. He does use thrusters, but we are trying to adjust his food.

1/4 and 1/2 impulse. Used for navigating in a solar system, where any form of warp drive is forbidden, or unwise

Eggs version is used indoors mainly, or when sent out for a pee and it is raining. Outdoors Impulse drive is only used when approaching nettles, thistles and other nasty stuff that hurts his leggies.

Warp 1. Only ever used on the Enterprise if they are trying to kill time in a boring bit.

Egg drops into warp one as soon as we are on a walk. it's that nice bouncy trot, that allows for full sensor scan (sniff) keeps him close to the rest of the fleet (pack) and generally disguises his high speed performance. used 90% of the time.

Warp 3. Like warp 1, really. If the Enterprise is at W3, nothing much is happening.

This is Egg's maximum speed in the garden. it allows for manoeuvring around the garden house - pond - rabbit run chicane. It's also the speed used to come back when called.

Warp 7. Klingon invasion headed for earth.

Something needs chasing. It may indeed be invisible, or a figment of his imagination (a sensor malfunction). It may also be Button's ball, or Buttons chasing her ball. Legs in all directions. go go go. Yellow Alert.

Warp 8.5 is used to make sure they just get there in the nick of time.

Used by Egg to 'just' beat Buttons, it's a variable speed that is dependant upon distance to make up and interest in the target.

Warp 10. Pickard's Earl Grey is getting cold, and the Borg are coming! The engines cannee take no more. full red alert.

Egg lacks the co-ordination or stamina to keep this up, and usually gets where he wants to be in three bounds anyway. Once he's been out coursing he may get there. He has occasionally really opened up, but seems to get bored of it easily.

Wormhole - a spacial anomaly that can transport you to a strange new place.

This is achieved by the tiles on the kitchen floor + lots of enthusiasm for dinner + long legs.

sound familiar?

Sums up my two perfectly :lol:

1st innoc today, she didn't make a murmur but I hated it :lol:

She's an absolute delight and is hardly having any accidents and asks at the back door to go out, although we are prompting her in between times too. :lol:

2nd innoc in two weeks and her microchip if I can bear it!