soapdragon

What Do You NOT Want To Find Under The Tree?

Things I do not want to find under the tree

scarves or any shape or material - I already have loads.

any sort of DIY equipment

Things for the kitchen - I am extremely selective about kitchen gadgets and like to choose my own

Cheap jewellery - I only like the real thing!!!

and definately none of the JML shower feet - they look hideous!

Other than that - most things would be welcome.

Ferous Rocher chocolates :vom: - sorry re spelling "sorry Monsiuer Rocher ah do not like yourrr choccolates , ewe arrre not spoiling me, ewe are making me seeek" all said in a Rene type voice (Allo allo for those too young to remember Rene)

Lets start a swap shop..... I love them (and my slacket perhaps all your unwanted stuff should come to me :lol: )

I'm struggling to think of anything I don't want to find though, maybe body lotion as I don't like it and have a cupboard full but even that can be used as raffle prizes or tombola.

I have just been sent an email from Amazon asking to review a few recent purchases.

Hubby must have ordered through my account for some strange reason

The first item was a onesie :shock::doh::doh::doh: AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After 12 years how can he get it so wrong.

Problem now is do I thanks him on Christmas morning & tell a big fib that its wonderful or do I be honest & tell him it sucks but its the thought that counts.

Sage

I would rather not have a Onesie - I can be a bit Dipsy but don't want to look like him! Also, they do seem a bit impractical - I guess you have to virtually take the whole thing off every time you need a Tinky Winky! :shock:

Under the tree - Please no books on what to do with left overs, ESP TURKEY!!!!