Alis girls

What person living or dead could you not live with?

Christian I suspect I am guilty of the Mod one :shameonu: sorreeee.

I have to say my dad - as love him to bits but hes racist and homophobic and a grumpy old sod and wont listen to any advice and after a weekend with him I am a mess. The laughable thing is all the old comedians he likes watching were gay - I pointed this out to him and he just couldnt see it. I suspect he couldnt live with me as I'm bossy, grumpy and really nice with it. :lol:

Where shall I start?

Ed Milliband, That horrible woman from the green party with the nasal Aussie twang, Jeremy Clarkson, Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer, Bruce Forsyth, Anyone who thinks that all bikers are thugs, a woman in our village who shall remain nameless but who does nothing for the village and complains about everything we try to do. I could go on and on..... :lol:

Grrrrr my medling mother-in-law :evil: She has caused hubby & I nothing but upset for the 23 years we have been together :(

I was being very restrained with my list :wink: She has the top spot! I try not to think about this too much.....the list could end up very long :oops:

Those I could not be without my children & pets! Hubby maybe.......but he is a bit too like his mother for comfort :anxious::roll::lol:

I don't think I could live with anyone - but that's more because I'd be hell to live with rather than it being the other person's problem :oops::oops:

Worry not, I'm single and have no plans for that to change anytime soon - I wouldn't inflict myself on my worst enemy! :anxious:

This thread has been returned after consideration by the moderating team following complaints about certain comments. This is a great thread but please be thoughtful and considerate of others when posting :D

Here is my list!

Any person who says 'of course' for no good reason

A noisy eater

A child that produces bright green bogeys or has food around their mouths

Piers Morgan

Jeremy Kyle

The Queen - too high maintenance!

Any politician - can you imagine trying to get a straight answer? 'er Ed what would you like for supper?" :lol:

I don't think I could live with anyone - but that's more because I'd be hell to live with rather than it being the other person's problem :oops::oops:

Worry not, I'm single and have no plans for that to change anytime soon - I wouldn't inflict myself on my worst enemy! :anxious:

Same here Bramble! I know that some colleagues find me thoroughly annoying. But often it's right back at them. I do sometimes feel for my students... :roll:

I do dislike dogs & I make no excuses for it.

One thing I do loath is people trying to convert me with 'you would like my dog', or 'I bet you had a bad experience as a child'.

No to both. I just don't like them, end off.

In fact I couldn't live with someone who tried to sway me to embrace their views of beliefs in any way.