Luvachicken

Easter swap 2019

Thought I'd better get a swap sorted as I've seen a few of you getting excited about it already :wink:

If you'd like to join in just add your name to the list, make something nice and send it to your swap person, then pop on a photo of the gift you receive.

I will put dates and more info up at a later time.

On the list so far

Luvachicken

• Like 1

Of course you can 🙂

All abilities are welcome. Basically, you make something for someone and someone makes something for you.

I will let you know who at a later date.

I mostly have Christmas making abilities but I try and have a go at other things.

If you change your mind about taking part, let me know.

On the list so far,

Luvachicken

Catails

Ursula

patsylabrador

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Sorry - too much going on.  I may have overdone it with the seed potatoes!  Lots of work in the garden/veg plot.   But am also prepping for a quilt retreat next month and also having family visit.  It was supposed to be stress free here - but everyone wants to stay!  LOL!

Booooo! Just need to multitask woman! :wink: :lol:

23 hours ago, mullethunter said:

What’s a calming jar AndyRoo? I like the sound of that!

Technically they're sensory tools for children with anxiety or anger issues (or if they're on the spectrum etc.), but I find them really nice to look at myself.

This video can explain more. I made myself one ages ago which I think got binned, so I'll have to make myself a new one.