Luvachicken

Easter swap 2021

On 2/13/2021 at 12:55 PM, EllieG said:

We're fairly new here although have had our Eglu classic nine years. We also have a nine year old bantam and three who are nearly two years old.

I'm really sorry, but although you have had chickens and a classic for nine years, unfortunately the rules are that you have to have been an Omlet member for 3 months.

@Jen346 also wanted to take part but sadly is not allowed either.

I checked with the moderators for Jen346 the other day and they have said the 3 months is the rule. 

It won't be long until the Christmas swap though - only 9 months to go for that :lol:  - and you can definitely take part in that :wink:

On 2/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, ellasflock said:

Count me in! I can’t wait ☺️ Sounds super fun and I can use my creative side to make a lovely gift. @Luvachickenshall I DM you soon with my address? 

Although it is absolutely fantastic that all these lovely new people want to join in the Easter swap, sadly the rules are that members have to have been with Omlet for 3 months.

@ellasflock you will have just missed out by a month. I am so sorry.

As I said above, you can definitely take part in the Christmas swap.

Keep an eye out for details around the end of September for that one xx

Ok, after a lot of consideration, I'm thinking it might be a better idea to postpone the Easter swap and change it to a summery swap.

There are probably only likely to be 4 of us for the Easter swap compared to at least 7 if we do it later.

This will give @Jen346, @EllieG and @ellasflock more time to post and will have been members for longer

What do you think ?

@Cat tails, @HarrisonFamily and @Patricia W are you happy to postpone and make something for later ?

You can still make something Easter like if you want, or just something bright and cheerful

• Like 2

On 2/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, ellasflock said:

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there was any more information on this?

what do people make?

how do you get the peoples addresses?

budget?

☺️

Hopefully, all of the previous posts that @Cat tails has put on has helped stir your creative juices.

It is not meant to cost too much but is really up to you what you use to make something - some people spend more, some less.

I or Mr Luvachicken will PM you an address and let you know who your swap person is nearer the time. 

If you need to know anything else, just ask 😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EllieG said:

Count me in for something summery!

Ok, in a few weeks time I will start the ball rolling for a Summer swap.

I will start a new post so as not to confuse anybody - make sure you keep an eye out for it.

Doesn't mean you can't start to make something now though :wink:

If you've sent me an address already, would you like me to delete it for now or keep it for later ?