laurmurf

Plum

It’s been such a long time since I’ve been on the forum but today it feels so right to login to say farewell to Plum. 
My Omlet friends became friends for life and a close and important network of loving support. 
Many Omleteers get together today to say goodbye to Plum, that colourful, creative and loving woman we were so lucky to know. 

BA948344-0E89-4A92-9358-D7EA13F76965.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes, I am sad as well, she was so creative, and a lot of fun.  What a shame, such horrible news, I feel quite down in the dumps despite never meeting her in 'real life', but I can conjure up a mental image, quick as a flash, you can't say that about everyone.

• Like 1

Such sad news.  I rarely visit the forum anymore but remember how helpful and supportive Plum was in my early days of chicken keeping years ago.   As a fellow crafter I loved seeing her makes. 

We have a little chick hatching right now and this was the first post I saw when I logged I in,  If our chick is a girl maybe we should call it Plum 

• Like 2