Martin B

36 bottles...

sitting in the hallway, 72 bottles sitting in the hallway and if one coke bottle should accidentally sell..

Just thought I'd give you an insight into my new money making 'achievement'.

On Saturday the shop I work for putting the magazines in Saturday papers was selling off bottles of Cherry Coke which are set to run out of date on Friday. They were selling them at 20p each, but I said to the manager that I would take the 3 intact crates if she would negotiate on the price, and believe it or not I managed to get her down to 8p per bottle. Costing me a total of £5.76 for 36 litres of Cherry Coke!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've just sold 1 crate of 24 to a friend for £10.

Made my money back already, and if worst comes to worst I'll have 24 litres of Cherry Coke to drink! :lol:

I like to call myself ' Genius' :wink:

Edited by Guest

sitting in the hallway, 72 bottles sitting in the hallway and if one coke bottle should accidentally sell..

Just thought I'd give you an insight into my new money making 'achievement'.

On Saturday the shop I work for putting the magazines in Saturday papers was selling off bottles of Cherry Coke which are set to run out of date on Friday. They were selling them at 20p each, but I said to the manager that I would take the 3 intact crates if she would negotiate on the price, and believe it or not I managed to get her down to 8p per bottle. Costing me a total of £5.76 for 36 litres of Cherry Coke!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've just sold 1 crate of 24 to a friend for £10.

Made my money back already, and if worst comes to worst I'll have 24 litres of Cherry Coke to drink! :lol:

I like to call myself ' Genius' :wink:

If you can do the same for a couple of crates of Guinness that would be 'Pure Genius'

:D:D:D:wink:

Kev.

You could sell it to loads of people - see below

To clean a toilet:

Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:

Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals:

Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt:

Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham:

Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; Wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes:

Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

We'll be seeing you on the next series of 'The Apprentice' :D

Just remember to keep your ethics when you become a millionaire ;)

p.s. you need to change the title of your post now that you've got rid of some