Janty

What is your ideal number plate?

I was looking at the new xx11 plates and I soo wanted this because I've always said I wanted one and I had never seen one as good as that! But considering I can't drive yet it was stupid ha ha.

S M11NDY

It was so perfect (if you can see the 11 looks like a U :anxious: )

It cost around £500, but it would have to be put on atleast a 2011 car, and it costs something like £100 each year you don't put it on your car and I didn't like the look of that :lol:

My parents have ones on their cars, but it's just their initials.

I had to change my Mini last March but the dealers wouldn't give me a choice of registration until the month before it was due, then they said it would be the week before so I got in a strop (who? me? :wink: ) and looked for something I could remember..........all the good ones were too expensive but I did manage to find one with my initials, and an easy number, for a reasonable price. It's great as my menopausal brain can remember it :lol:

A few months later we had to get rid of OH's Defender and my Mini and buy one vehicle, I changed the registration to the new car, it was a bit of a faff but didn't take too long......it did confuse the hell out of the insurance company though :lol:

Can't believe I am seeing this thread. I pick up my new car next week and dropped in to dealer to have a look. My initials are WW so mouth was open when I saw the registration.

WW11HEN :shock:

OH was really cross that I'd been for a sneak look :lol:

Can't believe I am seeing this thread. I pick up my new car next week and dropped in to dealer to have a look. My initials are WW so mouth was open when I saw the registration.

WW11HEN :shock:

OH was really cross that I'd been for a sneak look :lol:

Hens are going to start World War 11!?!? :shock::lol:

I have one...bought for me by Mr Snox as a Mothers day prez few years back...he said it would have to last me a while as it was more expensive than a box of chocolates ;-) It is L888 MUM. L for Louise, 8 is my lucky number, 3 x 8=24 I was born on the 24th and I am a Mum :-D

My friend has a NAN one and I parked opposite a DAD one once...it was quite funny...the driver looked at me...then my number plate and I looked at his number plate first...it was one of those...you had to be there moments :lol: