Lesley

Diagnosis at last!!

My phone hasn't rung yet today :anxious:

I am hyperventilating about the trampoline :lol: - she is allowed on it when she feels well - but we try to make her go on on her own, I can't look if she goes on with Jake and they start doing somersaults through a hula hoop (which I caught them doing in the summer when she was in 'respite' - and has now been banned!)

We are dreading the tight shirt thing :(:?:cry::cry::cry: - her skin hurts(we used to tell her off for being theatrical :oops: ) - she hates tight clothes.....isn't interested in what everyone else is wearing and does her own thing :? She'll either love it or take an instant dislike to it :? Hopefully she will like it as it will be different - because she will be wearing it! I'd never heard of them.

The phone didn't ring today either :D

I'm :pray: that it stays this way - we're having Lauren and Jake to stay Tuesday and Wednesday - we're going out for the day on Tuesday and have wheelchair hire sorted so that she can use it just for the boring walking bits. The wheelchair doesn't have a leg extension so as long as she doesn't have any mishaps with her knees or ankles then we'll be OK.

Shhhhhh :shh: - daughter, sil, Lauren and Jake have been away at Bluestone, Wales, since last Thursday........and apart from a chat to say they'd arrived safely, my phone hasn't rung :shh:

They had an overnight stop in Cardiff on Thursday and used the wheelchair, they had a golf type buggy booked for their stay at Bluestone. Last time I spoke to Lauren she was learning to play backgammon with her Dad and had been swimming (with cast covers on)

Hopefully, this latest phase is slowing........

They're back home :D - and Lauren is still in one piece :D

They were supposed to stop off in Cardiff again but a family room with two double beds meant that my daughter had to share with Lauren as they did on the way there - she said she will never share a bed with Lauren again, after being clonked by two plastered arms all night long :lol: