Lesley

Diagnosis at last!!

....until the next time :?:D

Other children have growth spurts - Lauren has them along with the associated ligament failures and dislocations :roll:

Lauren and Jake were booked in for a Mini Off Road adventure at Bluestone - Lauren had already had to accept that Jake would drive because she had a dislocated thumb when the booking was made - then all the other things as well meant she def. wouldn't be able to drive. When they arrived, the man sorting the vehicles and bookings took one look at Lauren and asked how old she was :shock: - "still just 12 years old".........he went white and called the manager......who was a good few inches shorter than Lauren :lol: She said that she herself only just fitted in the cars so Lauren couldn't even go as a passenger :roll:

She's just 1 inch shorter than me now :shock: - she pats me on the head :roll: - I've had that with both my children but wasn't expecting it from grandchildren just yet!! :notalk:

erm..........Lauren has hurt her shoulder :( It's not dislocated but it's sore.

She went to the park in the village with her friend - another girl they know spun the roundabout so fast that L's friend fell off, then as L helped her friend home because the friend was hurt the other girl jumped onto L's back and she crashed to the ground :shock:

The friend has been in A&E since 8pm - suspected broken wrist.........Lauren didn't say anything to her Mum about the other incident until she was caught wincing when getting ready for bed :roll:

Ho hum! - we're having Lauren and Jake tomorrow until Thursday evening and were hoping to go out for the day........hopefully, it won't be Warwick A&E :roll:

Oh Lesley it was all going so well....hopefully it's just bruised this time :pray:

Trouble is in many ways you can't be cross with the other child (actually yes you can :evil:) as she was acting as though Lauren is not delicate...she wants to be normal & then gets hurt when others treat her as such :anxious:

Hope the friend is sorted quickly with no broken bones :pray:

Sha x

She does - it's difficult to know where to draw the line but she does need to have some independence............

She wasn't allowed to do this though........

JakeinWales.jpg

Jake in one of those large plastic ball things! Jake is very sporty (as was Lauren) and is also hypermobile although he hasn't had any of the other problems yet.

That was in Cardiff - the big shopping centre.

Lauren has a bruise midway along her collar bone - but she alo has a painful lump there.........should there be a lump if it's not broken? Do you think I should ask them to have another look at the X rays? :?

We've been to Stratford MI and the nurse was able to look at the X Rays on screen. It isn't broken and it is the bruise which is a hard lump. She has that arm in a sling anyway as that is her worst shoulder so she's fine.

(well, she was until I had to perform an emergency stop on the way home - new car, new brakes :shock::lol: - luckily, she had the seat belt under her arm as she can't wear it over her shoulder when they've dislocated )