Chicktastic Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 That is absolutely wonderful, sooooo beautiful!!! I like tattoos and have seen tons and I honestly think that is one of the nicest ones I have EVER seen!!! A wonderful tribute to your son!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 I'm not a fan of tattoos in general - but I really like it. Me neither, but that is really beautiful Joo. Now he will always be with you. Made my eyes all leaky. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LisaP Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Same as a few others, I'm not normally a tattoo person - but that is beautiful Joojoo. Lisa P Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 That's a lovely design- the wild flowers look really pretty . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeckyBoo Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 I like tattoos and it's beautiful, very delicate, so meaningful, completely perfect. Lots of love BeckyBoo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy chickens! Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 You're a very brave person on so many levels. keep going. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackiepoppies Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Another one here with leaky eyes! It's gorgeous and a very beautiful tribute to the memory of Ashley. Jx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
earthmam1 Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 And another Its beautiful sue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Its gorgeous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
docsquid Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Jue, I'm not a big fan of tattoos but yours is absolutely beautiful, such a wonderful tribute to Ashley. Lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnieP Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 What a lovely idea! I think it is great! Well done for being so brave about so much! He'll always be a visible part of you now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Not a fan generally either but that is very pretty and beautifully meaningful. The poppies look real, don't they? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joojoo Posted February 26, 2010 Author Share Posted February 26, 2010 Ah thanks for the lovely comments :oops: I'm so pleased that you all like it I know tattoos aren't to everyones liking but it was the right thing for me to do. It won't be on show very often at all, as it will be covered by tshirts or blouses, but I know it's there and that's what was important to me I particularly designed it to be very delicate (I'm quite girly really and not into loads of heavy body art) and I really wasn't sure how well the fine and dotted lines would work, but it's come out even more perfect than I ever imagined xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 You've brought tears to my eye... again its truly beautiful. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Treekeeper Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 It looks great! Well done. Brilliant tribute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Not a great fan of tattoos but it is beautiful and I am so pleased that you are happy with it and all that it means to you. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted February 27, 2010 Share Posted February 27, 2010 Another one here who isn't a fan of tattoos, but Joojoo, yours is beautiful, it has meaning and looks lovely, and brought a tear to my eye. Keep strong. xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Willow Posted February 27, 2010 Share Posted February 27, 2010 I'm another wwho is not generally a fan of tattoos but that is so pretty and such a lovely idea it made me teary as well. I can't imagine how you are coping with losing Ashley. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted February 27, 2010 Share Posted February 27, 2010 ... but I know it's there and that's what was important to me And thats all that matters Jue. It's beautiful - just like Ashley. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...