Joojoo Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 (edited) Well I had always said that I only ever wanted one tattoo and it's six years ago since I had that done, but after losing Ashley I really wanted to have a permanent tribute to him. So, three weeks ago I drew this up and today I've had it done on my lower back Still quite pink looking but I'm absolutely over the moon with it It's the perfect tribute to him. He loved wildlife and nature hence the poppy, sunflower and butterfly and he absolutely loved the song "Don't Stop Believing" and because of that and for some other unexplainable reasons around the time that he passed away that means a huge amount to me too Hope you all like it Edited February 25, 2010 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 That's beautiful, Jue . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 oh wow Jue, that is a gorgeous tattoo, I can see why you are so thrilled with it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 It is beautiful. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Lovely Joojoo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 I'm not a fan of tattoos in general - but I really like it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 That is beautiful and very meaningful Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Jue that is truly beautiful, I hope the soreness wears off quickly I keep threatening to get one done for my 40th.....we'll see Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 That is beautiful - what a lovely design. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 That's beautiful Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 I'm not a fan of tattoos in general - but I really like it. Ditto - it is lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
poachedegg Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Am another who isn't into tattoo's, but that really is lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Wow! It's beautiful I love the colours x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Its beautiful and a lovely tribute to your darling Ashley. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 That is beautiful Jue. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 That is really gorgeous Jue - you must be delighted with it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisa33 Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 That's stunning. I love it. XXXX Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 I think that is beautiful Jue xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Beautiful x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 It's really lovely Jue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
C&T Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 As others, not generally a tattoo fan - but this is a fantastically beautiful tribute. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 A lovely design and a lovely tribute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Jue, thanks for sharing, it is perfect. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 What a really lovely thing to have had done, it made me cry. It is really beautifully done, just perfect Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
miffy Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 thats beautiful in every way Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...