Margalot

Liz Jones RS Boyfriend and ramshackle cottage?

I had been wondering who Liz Jones from the Mail's Rock Star boyfriend was and stumbled upon another site with maybe questions to my answer. I only occasionally read her column as she really grates on me. I did get the impression that she lived in a bit of a ramshackle place but on the other forum someone has posted a link to her property currently on the market and its nothing like she has described :shock: As to her Rock Star boyfriend and who really cares :roll: There is a list on the other site as long as your arm!

Anyway have a peep if your interested poor Liz! :shock:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16670631.html

Yep,the house is divine.................

I like Liz Jones & I think,without having seen the article you mention,that its Jim Kerr.

She often mentions his 'piggy eyes' & once called him a former legging wearer...............I think he has a hotel on the continent too :D

I hope it is him,as she had a huge crush on him in her youth 8)

Is she that woman who writes in a Sunday paper? I don't buy the Observer anymore, as I found myself flinging it across the room in disgust at £350 dresses described as workwear etc.and £600 bargain weekend getaways.....I think she was in my inlaws paper....soemthing about Yokels with shotguns??

I always read her page in You magazine first. She really makes me laugh as she seems to live in a complete dream world. I think her cats are used to eating M & S prawns etc yet she's almost if not bankrupt.

I've heard rumours that the RS is Jim Kerr too. I think anyone that could put up with her deserves to be knighted or made a saint :wink::lol:

I also thought I'd read somewhere that its actually the barn that has been refurbished and that the house was still a bit of a mess. Still doesn't get any sympathy out of me though.

I also read her page and wondered who RS was? The house doesnt look ramshackle to me. She does sound high maintenance and needs to get her priorities right -endless high maintenance in the appearance department costs - I like her column as she makes me feel better about my depressed self :lol:

I quite like her (looks like it's just me and Sarah :oops: ). Her reports are infuriating and there are many times I feel like giving her a good shake and telling her off but I feel sorry for her as well.

She is absolutely on a different planet to the rest of us :lol: and can't help thinking she would be much happier if she didn't prefix everything with where it came from and what it's made from, as in 'Prada cashmere throw'.

But she clearly loves her animals and doesn't feel the need to have designer/pedigree versions of them thankfully

She exasperates me,but I think she is funny in her little dream world she lives in.

Goodness knows why she went from town to the country - the deepest,darkest country, - without trying living in the middle ground,like around here :roll:

I love that she says she 'wipes the shoppings bottom' before putting it i the fridge, because of germs - nutcase!

We live relatively near her, and you should hear what the locals have to say :lol:

All of it well founded too.

I will say at this point, that we do not live in a "hovel" like hers, but a proper hovel!! With leaks and everything!!

but we have hens, and I do crafts, and own nothing with prada written on it............. Primark, yes, Prada ,,, no :lol: