gongladosh

The story behind your username...

:D:D Sparky is my lovely 14yr old collie cross. He appeared in all the children's stories when they were little and they still say the best day was the day I said we could keep him. (He was a rescue & we were fostering him) He has been my faithful friend & until recently running partner. He would run 10 miles just for the fun of it and to keep me going. The children still play this "I love him the most" "no, I love him the most" game. Our holidays are organised around him (and Daisy) & we still go places because "Sparky loves it there."

The lovely Hazel took a few photos of him recently and I really must post them then you can all see the loveliest dog in the world. :D:D

Patsy is the name of the guide dog puppy we puppywalked. She was a Labrador. When she was naughty we full-named her Patsylabrador. That's it.

ooh I sponsored a guide dog puppy called Patsy was she black?

my user name is my 23 year old cat Tiggy

My youngest daughter has called me Mrs Potts from the age of about four, because we spent so much time in the garden together either potting up, pottering, re-potting ... I'm Mum now, but Mrs Potts still appears on birthday/M-Day/Christmas cards. So, Mrs Potts it is.

Kev (Couperman) joined first :D he wanted a user name that sounded like some form of superhero :lol: and decided to use the word coup (miss spelling coop :lol: ) we are not coopers or coupers though.

anyway, he got fed up of me jumping on using his user name and made my get my own :roll: so I became couperwife :D (cos we was married and all :lol: )

cathy

x

It's a name I've used for myself since school. There used to be an advert where someone used to say 'I want to be a tree' & we used to say it a lot. My favourite colour is purple & when in school used to dress quite often in head to toe purple. When I first discovered the Internet I was quite disappointed to find there was already a company called Purple Tree, think they make floor tiles :lol:

I remember that advert - it ended with a couple where the woman looked on with dread as the man proudly said "we wanna be togevva"...

I remember that one too - we used to quote the "I want to be a tree" at school all the time, not quite sure why :lol:

Mine comes from a nickname my [now] husband gave me when we first knew each other; think it was because the only non-alcoholic drink he could ever find in my student flat was Ribena, and it just stuck, and I still use it 14 years later if I need a username for something :oops: