gongladosh

The story behind your username...

Penelope was the first chicken at the yard my daughter really fell in love with.

A couple of years later we have hatched our own from someone who might be distantly related to her.

Penelope chicken has a nice ring to it!!

luv Penelope.

Mine is dead boring. Many years ago, when I first started on the tinternet thing and had to have a user name, I used a 'helper' on a site (can't even remember which site now) where I had to put in various things I liked, and it came up with several choices. Basically, Karin is my fave colour and my name is Blue :wink::lol: Some peole on another music forum however thought the name meant something entirely different :shock: Not sure what they were implying :wink::oops:

I did have my name, as did Chick Wiggle, one day we both decided to change our names. Chick wiggle became chick wiggle because of her avatar... I became space chick, because my girls are named after Dr Who assistants and I love space and I'm a girl hence a chick :D

I've even had a space chick tshirt made with my avatar on it for meets (sad but true :oops::lol: )

My username is something I've been tagged with for many years...............'cos I'm always at it' is what I reply :lol:

Originally due to being married to a chocolate teapot (now got rid of him - legally! :wink: )

NOW because I've a mopey teenager -now at Uni - who's forever asking for 'help'...........recently came home with hair the same as Orville the Duck 8) !

OMG................my username is PERFECT! :D

Mine is the name of my blog...because I started writing that when I was a curate (trainee vicar)...and there's the story of the curate's egg, which was "good in parts" (google for full version if you really want to)......

When I became a chook owning vicar, it was an obvious connection. Eggs and vicaring in one easy label :)

I had wondered, Chickvic, if you were another clergy bird - there seem to be quite a few chicken loving clergy about the place!

My name is Jane and if you say my initial and my surname - it sounds like my user name. I believe that there is some celebrity or other who likes to use the same moniker but I look nothing like her and neither do I think much of her musical output! My colleagues at work tend to refer to me as JLo and it has sort of stuck.