Chicken shack

Which celebrities have chickens??

My college pricipal found out I kept chickens and she thought it would be great to run a work shop about chickens. :roll: I have only had them since last August however I have learnt a great deal with lots more to learn. To add interst I thought I could include celebraties who keep chicken. Now I nead the names can any Omletears out there name drop for me. :lol:

Chris Evans, Lily Savage, Madonna, Hugh FW, Jimmy Doherty, Nigel Slater.......and Tony Gubba,who is a sports commentator,he did the voice over for dancing on ice,and I have looked after his hens when he goes on holiday.

Also Phillipa Forrester and Paris Hilton was photographed with a white silkie under her arm a few weeks ago.

I think also either James May or Clarkson keeps hens.

I am sorry everyone but this woman needs to get a life! That poor animal should be enjoying life with other chickens not carried around like some fashion accessory, shame on that woman! :evil:(whoever she is) :oops:

Quite agree! Couldn't believe the photo and just googled it and found one of her with the chicken dressed up and apparently she puts a nappy on it. :evil:

I am sorry everyone but this woman needs to get a life! That poor animal should be enjoying life with other chickens not carried around like some fashion accessory, shame on that woman! :evil:(whoever she is) :oops:

Quite agree! Couldn't believe the photo and just googled it and found one of her with the chicken dressed up and apparently she puts a nappy on it. :evil:

:o:o:o why would you want to do that? but keep the other celebs coming I'm quite enjoying this! :)