Gloss-Hen

what pets do you have

what pets do you have? i have 2 dogs jaz and dotty 2 cats jasper and binker 3 guinea pigs bubble disco squeak (guinea)

12 chooks Mr C, pebble, pinky, ruby, lady grey,tigre,berty, clucks, orange,big foot, bluewella and roadrunner PP!eggwhite! all hens except Mr C and one fish bubbles

Edited by Guest

I have two Labradors Ben and Meg, 2 sheep Florence and Beatrice and 5 Bantams Little Mary, Eglantyne, Myrtle, Ethel and Blossom. 5 Ex Batts (the hooligans) Rose and Lily, Daisy, Marigold and Lupin and if i ever manage to move and get more land I want to get some Alpacas and maybe some pigs, oooh and some ducks. I can't stop!!!! :lol:

In this house there are the 4 ex batts - Bella, Dorothy, Rosie and Queenie, and the dog - Tango a terrier crossbreed.

At my Mum and Dad's house there is Harry another terrier crossbreed who was bought as a puppy when I was 14 years old and usually referred to as my dog (always referred to as my dog when he is being naughty :roll: ) he was 10 years old when I moved out of my parents' home and I was working full time so he stayed with them.

One black lab Poppy, one silver lab, Millie.

6 Hybrids and 2 ex batts.

14 tropical fish

1 large Giant African Land Snail, Brian and one little one which is new, the original owner a parent at school was looking for a new home.The children at school have called the little one Shelly, the two snails spend the week at school.

Chrissie

I definitely have too many!

20+ guinea pigs (used to breed & show)

20+ rats (breed and used to show)

2 african pygmy hedgehogs

1 dog (a westie)

They're mostly mine except the dog who's the family pet and some of the guinea pigs & rats who belong to my daughter.

I definitely have too many!

20+ guinea pigs (used to breed & show)

20+ rats (breed and used to show)

2 african pygmy hedgehogs

1 dog (a westie)

They're mostly mine except the dog who's the family pet and some of the guinea pigs & rats who belong to my daughter.

African pygmy hedgehogs?! Disappears to google ............

I have 1 long haired chihuahua called saffy, 1 birman cat called jasmine and currently ( lol :lol: ) have ten chooks from tiny pekin to huge cochin!

Oooh... we have a lot too... 5 cats, 1 irish setter dog, 6 chooks, 4 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 2 canaries, 3 terrapins, 2 bearded dragons, 1 pygmy hedgehog, 1 tropical fishtank, 1 marine fish tank... err, I think that's it... soon to have some zebra finches and some degus, hopefully.

Oh, and four monkeys (or children as they prefer to be called).