Happily Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 Pheobe has anew friend The lovely Wendy bought over a gorgeous silkie named Pumpkin to befriend Pheobe. They are getting on famously, no argy bargy, spent most of the day following each other round and even had a little nap together this afternoon. Pheobe is so happy, which is such a relief after everything she has been through. Thanks to everyone for all their advice about Pheobe and special thank to Wendy for bringin Pumpkin to us Now what you have all been waiting for - here are the pictures: This is Pheobe Here is Pumpkin Having some corn Having a natter about the days events Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happily Posted November 15, 2011 Author Share Posted November 15, 2011 dont know why they are so big, I tried to resize them x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redcharlie43 Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 ahhh... They are so lovely. I think I am going down with morehens again after seeing such cute pics..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sam Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 I love the "Having a natter about the days events" photo They're so nice! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 I love a happy ending . They are both gorgeous (I love that last photo too ). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
memphisto Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 Lovely pictures, glad Phoebe is happier. I too love the having a natter picture too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazzy73 Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 They are so cute together,a perfect match I want a Pumkin and Phoebe now sooooo cute. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
not enough chickens Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 aww they are goregous glad they are getting on well pumpkin is beautiful i am very jealous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jasperaliceuk Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 They are just too cute - and that last photo with the quizzical look - love it! Sue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parsley Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 Thank you for posting the photos I was wondering how Pumpkin was doing and hoping that she was not letting me down. I do try to instill some social etiquette into my ladies It is lovely to see them together and seeing Phoebe looking more confident. She is such a gorgeous and very lucky rescue chicken. Posy went back with the gang quite happily after being very quiet on the way home. She will be here if and when you want add another fluff ball Any problems, give me a call. Wendy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tweety Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 That is such good news! They are lovely little girls and look very happy together - I'm so glad it has worked out well for Phoebe, well done! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happily Posted November 15, 2011 Author Share Posted November 15, 2011 Thanks for all your lovely comments. Wendy - I have also sent you an email with pictures. Pumpkin is lovely and looking after Pheobe. My hubby has already said he needs to have Posy too, I think he would take her now if he could Once Pheobe and Pumpkin have settled in then we are happy to have her. Thanks for all your help and bringing the girls today x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 Awww so nice that it's turned out so happily and they look great together Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 Lovely pictures, what gorgeous little girls! You should send that last picture to Omlet for their newsletter! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted November 15, 2011 Share Posted November 15, 2011 The pictures are lovely, so glad it all worked out well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gloss-Hen Posted November 16, 2011 Share Posted November 16, 2011 Lovely pics Is Phoebe a sultan? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sammiboo Posted November 16, 2011 Share Posted November 16, 2011 lovely pictures. They are the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted November 16, 2011 Share Posted November 16, 2011 The hens having a natter photo has to be one of the loveliest I've ever seen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 16, 2011 Share Posted November 16, 2011 Both very cute! Glad she has a friend Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happily Posted November 17, 2011 Author Share Posted November 17, 2011 Lovely pics Is Phoebe a sultan? We don't know what Pheobe is as she is a rescue chicken. After speaking to a few people we think she may has some Aracauna in her but not sure what else as she has bright yellow feathered feet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lisa C Posted November 17, 2011 Share Posted November 17, 2011 That is the cutest thing I've seen for a long while!! Congrats... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vickichicky Posted November 17, 2011 Share Posted November 17, 2011 unbelievably cute! I too, particularly LOVE the last photo! They both look really happy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted November 17, 2011 Share Posted November 17, 2011 I love a happy ending Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...