craftyhunnypie

Daily Joys

Had a really bad day today - nothing gone right..

So my joys are very few..

A goodbye cuddle with my mum - who stayed with us this weekend. Lovely!!

My roaring fire

My sweet little cat in her basket - wish I was small enough to get in her basket with her..it looks cosy

Extra warm fleecy pj's

Hot blackcurrant & a small bar of spiced orange dark chocolate. :drool:

Emma.x

Oh & my eggs in the incy stopping turning tonight - not long to wait fr the showgirls (or men). :D

Finishing the term today, it's been a tough one for lots of reasons and I'm really ready for a break.

DS2's smile when I picked him up from his school an hour later.

A toasty house, warm slippers, 2.cuddly cats and OH is coming home earlier than usual for a Friday night.

A small favour from my boss today.

Angus the massive moggy snuggled up on the sofa between DS1 & DS2, purring at deafening volume because both his boys are tickling him.

And I saw both a kestrel and a sparrowhawk diving onto the grass verges as I drove home. 8)

Watching Only Fools & Horses. I never ever watch telly during the day! :shock: Was brilliant!

Sid - one of our cockerels didn't chase me today! :D

Cuddling my showgirl chickies - sooooo sweet!

Doing a bit of crochet

Lighting the fire really early

The smell of clean washing on the airing rack

Xmas songs on radio 2

A dry day for once!

Emma.x

Woo hoo...... I have just booked off a couple of days before Christmas next year :dance::dance: I have worked here nearly 9 years and every year, another member if my team always books a 10 day block at this time, and books it a year ahead. I am never consulted, she just books it; I am particularly irked as she doesn't have any children or family.

I spotted today that she hasn't yet booked it, so have taken two days and will enjoy the whinging from her when she gets back off leave in the new year.... selfish moo!