craftyhunnypie

Daily Joys

Enjoyed 3 hours child free christmas shopping but am shattered now! :lol:

Admiring my new nails! (after about 10 years without I've treated myself to some christmas nail extensions currently done in dark purple with gold glitter on top) :P

Looking forward to seeing eldest son in his college christmas gig in a couple of hours! 8)

My new cushion innards which are fabulous quality and painlessly ordered and delivered from here http://www.design-a-cushions.co.uk/cushion_pads.htm?gclid=CODitcvE6qwCFWEntAod2kMQ9A :D

I thoroughly recommend if your cushions were like mine a bit lacklustre to say the least!!!

My girls stumbling sleeply down the ladder from the cube in the morning for their morning "porridge" :D

A cuddle from our darling cat Mr McMichaels Spikels (also answers to Spikey ) at the end of a hard day at work :D

My darling husband :D

lovely thread...thank you :clap::clap::clap:

sharing a big bag of maltesers :D

Blimey, you must really love your family! :shock:

Cloots you do make me laugh :lol:

Today it's been playing with my rescue cats who have only been home since yesterday, but already seem to have settled in, they have really made me giggle :D

Also, and this is a guilty confession, I had to nip to Asda which is next door to Burger King, so I treated myself to a whopper for lunch :oops: I rarely eat fast food, but today I really fancied a whopper :P

Hmm puts my simple "putting the heating on while hubby's at work" at the bottom of the order Spacey!!!

Um well, finding out your DD cannot find Charles Dickens latest book. She's searched but she couldn't find the one that I said. So what was it mum?

I never mentioned Charles Dickens (and wracks brain to try and remember if there was any talk about CD in the recent future and can't think that he'd been mentioned in the last couple of years let alone a couple of days).

Yes you did, and you wanted his latest book.

Er . . . um . . .

I asked my boss if she knew and she thought he'd died ages ago, so I said no he's still alive.

Erm, not Charles Dickens . . . .OHHHHH! I said TERRY PRATCHETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, awwwwwwwwkwarrrrrrrrrrrd!

So she texts her boss to tell her she'd got it wrong and the text sent back was

Glad Terry's still alive!!!

Now that's a Christmas howler!

receiving our yearly case of red wine from a lovely customer :D

Then looking up each one to see what is worth drinking, what's worth keeping and what's for mulling :wink: Shameful, I know :oops:

Whilst doing so, I thought I'd look up some wine I got at the weekend (for my BIG birthday). My parents gave me a bottle of a French red (which was given to them probably by my lorry driving uncle who tends to pick up the odd bottle whilst delivering stuff over there) and discovered it could cost us £63.00 to buy if we liked it and wanted more *jawdropsontofloor* :shock:

edit - actually, it turns out, it was another customer of hubbys as a thank you for fixing her pc :o