chuckmum6 Posted December 12, 2011 Share Posted December 12, 2011 I have seen a few Christmassy avatars, so thought I'd better do mine while I have time on my hands recovering from flu! Seasons greeting to all! Hopefully we can all get Christmassy avatars? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted December 12, 2011 Share Posted December 12, 2011 Consider it done . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Mine too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Season's Greetings Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Here's mine. Yuletide Greetings. xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Seasons greetings! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 I didn't get around to changing mine from last Christmas (or was it the year before?) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Ok, since its 'beginning to feel a bit like Christmas' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Mine stays the same - although a Buddha with a Xmas hat on would look funny. Don't know how I'd do it though. Think my avatar needs a re vamp - something thats more ' craftyhunnypie'. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Not got around to mine yet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 I didn't get around to changing mine from last Christmas (or was it the year before?) Ditto Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 From December 1st for me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 Mine used to be a photo of Cookie with tinsel around her neck but she looked rather embarrassed by it, so this year we have Cookie in the snow. Seasons greetings to everyone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted December 13, 2011 Share Posted December 13, 2011 I have changed mine to a proper Christmas one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 very nice - not very good at this computer wizardry like you lot so i will admire from afar Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
poppy ben grace Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 I didn't get around to changing mine from last Christmas (or was it the year before?) Ditto Me neither! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 I didn't get around to changing mine from last Christmas (or was it the year before?) Ditto Me neither! So glad I'm not alone Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazzy73 Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 That took some working out.....whatever picture I pick is never the right size at first attempt but I got there in the end phew!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 Just changed mine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 I am wondering if or when we are going to get our traditional snowflake forum background? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 Another forum that I frequent has snowflakes falling down the screen, and every day for the 12 days preceding Christmas there is a new image which joins the snowflakes down the screen - there's quite a big thread going each year to see who is first to spot the new image for that day.... I haven't kept up with it but we've had baubles, a blue present and a red present so far I believe. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emily95 Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 Here's mine! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 Thats good Emily. Come on Omlet we want our snowflakes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 Am I missing something or is it easy to put those little red hats on existing avatars? (Not too clever at this computer graphic business ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted December 14, 2011 Share Posted December 14, 2011 I knocked this up in Flickr using Picnic - only took a few seconds! The hard thing is getting your avatar the right size for the forum . When you have a photo loaded, click on "actions" and choose "edit photo in Picnik". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...