The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

:lol: our 'storm' is probably on the way to you then!

I think it came from sjp, Clare :D (not literally you understand!) I have watched two sleety storms from work today (one am and one pm), both have come from the North West and gone across South East. I have a good, panoramic view from my desk :D

It is bitterly cold here now.

:lol: our 'storm' is probably on the way to you then!

I think it came from sjp, Clare :D (not literally you understand!) I have watched two sleety storms from work today (one am and one pm), both have come from the North West and gone across South East. I have a good, panoramic view from my desk :D

It is bitterly cold here now.

yep they came in off the Atlantic we didn't have snow or sleet today just heavy rain and strong winds

chickencam my gardens long past soggy in places and it's a well drained soil

It chucked it down last night but it's a much cheerier start to the day this morning.

Fairly sunny and bright, 7deg.

I'm so glad I managed to mow the lawn a couple of days ago. It had got so long because of all the mild weather but at least all the wet should drain away a little quicker now!

Thick frost at home at 5.30am, but gone by 7am :think:

Driving to work was another matter though as it's higher here - saw two cars that had slid onto he grass verge, nearly didn't make a corner myself, the last 2 miles of my journey in were very icy, and the half mile of estate drive was 'interesting' to say the least - it's very hilly, bendy and N E facing :roll: 2.6deg here and very pretty though.