The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

Clare- your time will come! The problem is that now I have time because I have retired, I also have arthritis, and less energy, so everything is a huge effort.

But today I have mucked out the Omlet WIR, (and boy, did it need it!), filled the compost heap and several bags with chicken poo, and planted out 6 shrubs that have been hanging around for 2 weeks. I haven't got round to the bulbs though. And now the big girls are nice and clean, I'm thinking I should clean out the bantams....

I'm just having a cuppa and may go back out - but I may not.... I think I may pay the price for all this activity tomorrow - but at least I feel I've made some progress today.

Lovely and sunny still here.

We came home from an evening out at about, 10.30pm yesterday and the car on the drive was covered with the hard bobbly sort of frost even by then. It is a beautiful crisp morning here too.

It was our anniversary yesterday and the weather was so similar to the day we got married and the morning after, usually our anniversary is mild and wet, brought back good memories. :D