WitchHazel

Snow?! 2012/13

the weather maps yesturday showed snow moving in to the north and north east of Scotland and England from Thursday

forcast for the West Midlands is fog for most of the week

What surprised me is that the Today programme mentioned possibility of snow in the South from Friday. We;ve had snow in October for the last couple of years, so I guess it is entirely possible. :roll:

Postie still in shorts down here - usually a pretty good barometer of prevailing conditions :lol: !! Trouble is its a bit embarrassing to keep checking out his legs every morning :oops:

My sister & her husband are posties in Poole. They wear shorts even in the worst weather as there's nothing worse that having to work in wet trousers...

Postie still in shorts down here - usually a pretty good barometer of prevailing conditions :lol: !! Trouble is its a bit embarrassing to keep checking out his legs every morning :oops:

My sister & her husband are posties in Poole. They wear shorts even in the worst weather as there's nothing worse that having to work in wet trousers...

Are they not allowed waterproof trousers? I think I would go on strike if I was forced into wearing shorts in the snow because of the risk of getting my trousers wet!