WitchHazel

Snow?! 2012/13

My girls and Boy are on holiday at my mums and this morning she has had snow enough for it to pitch (and enough for a snowman) Thing is 4 of mine have never seen snow (Jude, Connie, Marilyn and Prilly) I'm gutted i always like to see my chickens experience their 'firsts'. I know Connie is not amused by the cold as I have often seen her doing her flamingo dance (silly girl should stand in the sunny spots) but I would love to see what they are thinking of it all.

I have asked my sister to get me some pictures if she does I will add them ......

Aww, it's like you've missed your baby's first steps or word :lol: .

Hope you get some nice photos :D .

Im gutted it is definately one of those milestones with chickens, I love seeing what they make of it who is going to brave it first, aparently none of them wanted to go out so they forceably evicted so they could have their breakfast. Its all going now so hopefully they will be happy hens (and coakerell) now.

Mums up in the mendips (just so people know where the snow was today)

Nice pics Charly. You are in Bath too. Really heavy snow totally surprised me. It's still here! My chooks just got straight out in it. Unfortunately one of them decided to make today the day she took a mini dip in the pond. I had to catch her & dry her with kitchen towel.