freddie

walkabout house phones recommendations??

Panasonic here too although no idea what the model no is.

anyone solved the problem of how to find the darned thing when you've walked around and put it down..... somewhere???

:lol:

One of the things I like about the Panasonic is the internal ring function which I use to find the missing handset and, much more importantly, I can call OH when it is time for my next cup of tea :lol: I expect other makes do this but have only had Panasonic.

I've given up on cordless phones, tried loads of models of all prices and they all seem to die quite quickly these days- sometimes simply replacing the rechargable batteries gives them a few more months of life. We now have several old fashioned corded phones but mostly use mobiles anyway.

I've given up on cordless phones, tried loads of models of all prices and they all seem to die quite quickly these days- sometimes simply replacing the rechargable batteries gives them a few more months of life.

We've had cordless phones for years and years and have never had to replace the batteries :shock: . We do keep them on the chargers almost all the time though, maybe that's why?