keyhole kate

Anyone hear from old omleteers

Yes Pimmsyplum it was Markybabes. Last saw him on FB but not for a while now.

I remember one rather "opinionated" person and I remember her upsetting Clootie - who I backed up to the hilt and then she had a go at me! Then every time I popped back in there she was mouthing off again at some other poor person who wasn't allowed to have a different opinion, so yep, another reason for keeping away for a while.

Poet sadly died a while back - we both lost our dads fairly close in time and we found that the dads were very similar and we shared our funny stories.

And then we had Paola who kept going wheeee heeeeeee at so many things. She went to live in Singapore and had to rehome her birdies and her gorgeous Maine Coon cats. She did come back and briefly on here but don't know where she is now.

I have Poets lemon tart recipe - didnt know her well but she seemed a nice lady. I remember the name Clootie. And Scarlett O Hara who i hope is happy with her new man and chucks n cats. Scarlett - waves from Mill Hill.

Alis girls my DH used to go into express dairy Mill hill depot weekly to service the milk floats :D when it closed he moved into express depot in kingsbury and was there for 23 years until it closed he's now in Welwyn Garden city having just served 42 years service :roll:

I am so enjoying this thread it's been a real trip down memory lane

Poet was full of passion and talent and it is so sad she's no longer with us :cry:

I have clootie on FB and keep threatening to drop in her lovely shop in Norwich when we are in Wells next the sea. clootie and I just clicked as were both scots as well as being the same age both of us had very similar upbringings and had very similar strong opinionated scots mothers :lol: we had many laughs swopping stories about there sharp wit :lol:

I also have scarlet O Hara and Mercedes as FB friends they are both fairly local to me :D

Yes, also have Poet's elderflower recipes. I think she was getting her allotment all sorted nicely too. Very sad. Cloots has a shop in Norwich now - lots of nicey and unusual thingies. Must go and visit one day.

Whereabouts in Norwich?

Moved into the city, no garden at all now which I have to say I'm finding a huge relief. The only thing I miss from my garden is the space for my dogs to run and my chooks. I'm enjoying being able to walk everywhere and enjoy everything the city has to offer, right on my doorstep! Maybe I'm a townie at heart eh?

Moved into the city, no garden at all now which I have to say I'm finding a huge relief. The only thing I miss from my garden is the space for my dogs to run and my chooks. I'm enjoying being able to walk everywhere and enjoy everything the city has to offer, right on my doorstep! Maybe I'm a townie at heart eh?

Think I may be one of these too :think: Do you still have the dogs and is there really no room for an Eglu on a roof garden or balcony?

Hello from an old Omleteer!! Not been on in years!, still have chooks but also two young children now so time to chat on here is limited! Keep in touch with a few on Facebook though :D

Sad to hear about Poet she was a real star :(

ANNIE!!!!!

Not seen you in ages... how're OH and the boys?

We are all good thanks!! Boys growing up fast and keeping me busy! I will try and get to a Saturday breakfast soon, the boys have swimming on a Saturday so I will get dropped off for a proper catch up :D

How are you and Rosie?

A xxxx