keyhole kate

Anyone hear from old omleteers

I always wonder what a few are doing now. Hi Sheilaz!!! :D I often wonder what happened to Tea&Cakes? She had a little one called Seth & quite a bit to do with Hugh (River Cottage). Plus, didn't she start a haberdashery business? Wonder what happened to her?

Omletina I remember well, for her beautiful felted poppy scarf & her felting video / dance with Couperwife! :lol: I always wanted to go her Omletstock get togethers, but was always on holiday or otherwise tied up. Although never met her, I liked her a lot & her creativeness!

I remember Kate & her superpants too! Is she still about? So many change their usernames, it's difficult to keep up sometimes.

I should hope that if I was ever away from the forum for a long time, that someone would send a message, or I might be missed just a teensy bit. Hope I've contributed something to the forum at least over the years.

Oldies, you are never forgotten!!!

Emma.x

There's a few other old 'uns who have not been on here for years. Theherd123, think her name was Emma and she was in Brum. Buffie, think she was something to do with rescue hens? Mel (and Paul), Chookiehen, Popcorn (she changed her forum name to this and I could never remember who she used to be!), Ginette, GRD, Dan and Debs. Of course, Kate, who held everything together in the early days, was she originally SuperKate, then became Mrs Frugal?

Anyone else remember them?

There's a few other old 'uns who have not been on here for years. Theherd123, think her name was Emma and she was in Brum. Buffie, think she was something to do with rescue hens? Mel (and Paul), Chookiehen, Popcorn (she changed her forum name to this and I could never remember who she used to be!), Ginette, GRD, Dan and Debs. Of course, Kate, who held everything together in the early days, was she originally SuperKate, then became Mrs Frugal?

Anyone else remember them?

Most of them are on Facebook (Mel, Chookiehen, Ginette, Dan & Debs, Kate), although I haven't heard of Emma Theherd123 or Popcorn for a while.

There are so many people who I remember from when I first joined the forum, so many familiar forum names.

Fairy & Cake was someone who posted all the time then started her haberdashery business then disappeared. I remember Emma Theherd, I thought that she was someone else on the forum's sister?

I tend to miss the people who are regular posters then suddenly disappear. It is hard not to care about people who become part of daily life.

Emma The Herd had a baby girl some years back now; the baby had very bead eczema and some allergies from what i remember... we kept in touch for a while, but they just dropped out of sight. Mel and Paul moved from their place in Dorset, and spend more time with their livestock now, haven't heard from them for a bit either. I don't do facebook.

I miss Chelsea, she always had something nice or useful (or both!) to say

It was nice to see Janty back recently for one or two posts.

I'm in touch with a few lapsed Omleteers and meet with a few of them fairly often. I worked for Chicken Shirl's husband for two years and now work for another ex Omleteer. Chickens have given me some of my very best friends and I am so grateful to the forum for that