keyhole kate

Anyone hear from old omleteers

Nooooo not the spatula!!! :lol:

Yup, keep in touch with a lot of peeps on FB - Squiddles being one. Clootie is still around although no more chooks and moved house a while back. She's fine and we keep in touch, although she's quite busy nowadays. Ma wee Scotty dumpling! :lol: Christian torments us with pics of lovely bento boxes for his lunch on FB. :P:wink:

Some I meet up at the shows and I can never remember who they are on here! :oops:

Sorry rubbish at names - but a couple of years back there was a lovely lady who got PND - she posted on the forum and then seemed to disappear. I think baby would be 2ish now. I remember Beckyboo. If anyone speaks to Docsquid say hello from me - shes lives Tamworth way I'm from down the road in Measham (but in the big smoke now) waves. thanks

There's a few other old 'uns who have not been on here for years. Theherd123, think her name was Emma and she was in Brum. Buffie, think she was something to do with rescue hens? Mel (and Paul), Chookiehen, Popcorn (she changed her forum name to this and I could never remember who she used to be!), Ginette, GRD, Dan and Debs. Of course, Kate, who held everything together in the early days, was she originally SuperKate, then became Mrs Frugal?

Anyone else remember them?

They're all on FB so I hear a lot about them all. Kate and I joined the forum on the same day - 10 years ago!, I chat to Kate every day by email.

Christian torments us with pics of lovely bento boxes for his lunch on FB. :P:wink:

'Torments us'?? Lol!

I haven't been around 'live' as such for months. I still do the admin for the forum etc and log in every day, but don't post as often as I should. I lost my Mum to breast cancer (aged 64) last August and it's made me reevaluate parts of my life tbh. I do love the forum, but with the wonder dog that mum and I rescued, the hens, garden, crafting, quilting, bento box making :wink: etc etc I have less time for the forum now :(

There was also a lady who had problems with a batty neighbour ( i know theres been a few of them) her name was something like " 2 names and mum" at the end - i think may have been her kids names. She posted for a while and then went quiet. I remember "Squiff" did she have Zena the wonder hen? I think this hen turned up in her garden and she kept her. Oh I wish my memory was better.

Sorry to hear about your mum Christian, 64 is no age :shock: that must have been very difficult.

I found people on the forum a comfort when my father died, and their gentle support through one or two family events I really didn't want to do helped me get through (although one argumentative person nearly drove me off completely and has changed how I feel about posting :( )