The Dogmother

Has anyone seen......

Arrrr, that is so lovely....already planning a trip to JL, I am sucked in by it all....their customer service is so fabulous, I so appreciate being treated as a customer properly. Also, I have been threatening to evict my chickens and replacing them with penguins :lol: since we watched "The Zoo" on BBC1 where we all (except OH!) fell in love with the penguins...they were so adorable! Have been thinking of the mega sized eggs we would get :lol: Could construct a pond in the garden, not sure if it is cold enough here though?!

The M&S advert is really poor, so much so I feel alienated by it so will shop elsewhere that doesn't use typical stick thin young lasses as models ... bad move Marks.

Wow check out the price of the penguin toy, £95 eek

I think John Lewis should be done under the trade descriptions act :shameonu:

I have been to Philip Island near Melbourne.... Here the penguins come back to the shore every evening.

However, and trust me fellow Omleteers, I don't make this statement lightly, the penguins ARE NOT interested in romance. They are only interested in a quick and noisy bit of "how's ya father" :shock:

I didn't know where to look :anxious: but you could hear what was going on. :oops:

So, John Lewis, choose your subjects carefully..... And I'd advise against bunnies of you want an Easter ad campaign :wink: